Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We're going to have so f***ing much to do in the summer man.

Need a new manager.

Need a left back.

Need a right back.

Need a centre midfielder.

Need a couple of wingers if Kenedy doesn't sign permenently.

Need a no. 10.

Need a couple of strikers if we don't sign Rondon and need to get rid of Gayle and Joselu.

Better squad depth.

Get rid of players.

This is what happens when you plan short term eventually a teams problems multiple that they just overwhelm teams like Newcastle.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Need a new manager.

Need a left back.

Need a right back.

Need a no. 10.

Need a couple of strikers if we don't sign Rondon and need to get rid of Gayle and Joselu.

Better squad depth.

Get rid of players.

This is what happens when you plan short term eventually a teams problems multiple that they just overwhelm teams like Newcastle.

The most shocking thing in that list is the suggestion of signing Kenedy permanently

Need a new manager.

Need a left back.

Need a right back.

Need a no. 10.

Better squad depth.

Get rid of players.

The most shocking thing in that list is the suggestion of signing Kenedy permanently

I don't think we should sign him, but him not signing weakens our numbers out wide.

The absolute shite Graeme Bailey is saying on twitter. Clearly a troll like Richard Keys and I'm glad other journalists don't like him either.

Benitez has wasted £70 million worth of talent based on last 10 permanent signings, Newcastle fans expect Ashley to fund a team to finish top 4 or 6 and the old chestnut of theres no debt being put out there again.

Regarding the wasted £70 million.

Muto - Jurys out because Rondon is first choice though I would like to see him play more.

Fernandez - Success.

Schar - Success.

Merino - Was a success until he became unsettled.

Dubravka - Success.

Joselu - Done as well as many expected. Success in my opinion.

Murphy - Flop.

Lejeune - Success.

Atsu - Mixed bag.

Manquillo - Flop.

Might be a bit generous with Joselu and Atus, but its a decent success rate considering he has only bought one player since promotion for over £10 million.

f***ing sick of these loans like

At this stage why expect anything else? If you're still here and expecting something other than us loaning average players to partially plug gaping holes in our team then you're a f***ing mentalist.

I know, its just that years ago loans were for teams that had fallen on hard times or lower league clubs giving games to top sides youngsters with a lot of potential, not the club with the 19th highest income in the world.

We have fallen on the hardest of times we have had 11 years of Ashley

Still absolutely fizzing his mates Steve and Graeme lost their gravy train which resulted in him doing so too. Wasn’t White Mike’s fault though, evil Jawdees.

His hatred for Rafa and our city is hilarious, makes some of the mackems look shoulder chipless.

Tribesman, did you just put Joselu down as a success? Shitting hell fella, stay off the glue.

I was probably a bit generous I know.  :lol:

However he has performed what I expected him to do considering where he came from. He's limited, tries hard and scored some important goals last season that helped us stay up.

The absolute shite Graeme Bailey is saying on twitter. Clearly a troll like Richard Keys and I'm glad other journalists don't like him either.

Benitez has wasted £70 million worth of talent based on last 10 permanent signings, Newcastle fans expect Ashley to fund a team to finish top 4 or 6 and the old chestnut of theres no debt being put out there again.

Regarding the wasted £70 million.

Muto - Jurys out because Rondon is first choice though I would like to see him play more.

Fernandez - Success.

Schar - Success.

Merino - Was a success until he became unsettled.

Dubravka - Success.

Joselu - Done as well as many expected. Success in my opinion.

Murphy - Flop.

Lejeune - Success.

Atsu - Mixed bag.

Manquillo - Flop.

Might be a bit generous with Joselu and Atus, but its a decent success rate considering he has only bought one player since promotion for over £10 million.

Well aside the madness of your Joselu suggestion, the one thing all of the so called experts forget to mention is Rafa probably wouldn't have singed any of those except Merino and Lejeune. Had Rafa been funded properly he wouldn't have been buying lesser thought of players, which most of those are, aye Rafa got some decent bargains in but that's not the shop he should be buying in.

I literally can't stand when media folks and journalists try and belittle the plight of a football fan. This club stood long before MA and it represents the people - the Fa, the PL, Sky, etc have taken that away - they never created a checks and balances that truly holds owners to task - forcing them to act in the nature of sport, be good stewards of the club and if NOT - you are not able to own said club.

Anyway, sorry - boils my blood seeing arrogant pricks like Bailey spout nonsense like that.

I don't advocate violence but Bailey deserves to be knocked the fuck out.

I don’t get the ‘I seen my team go through worse’ is an argument for fans of other clubs trying to prevent their club from going through the same things.

My Sunderland supporting mate kept on saying that he had seen worse with being relegated to League 1 and we can’t complain, yet I could never get the message across that it’s because other clubs like his has shown us how bad things can get that we want to stop it before it happens.