Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest covmag

Windows open  :lol:

Linked with nothing

you're writing this directly after a post where we've been linked with someone :lol:

The Mail  :lol:

Guest chopey

Is this £30 million guy Miguel Almiron signing today or will we just wait till tomorrow and announce it before the match ?

Joint announcement with the takeover

peter kenyon together with almiron, carried into the stadium on a gold palanquin carried by alan pardew, john carver, joe kinnear & dennis wise

give everyone a lift before the game, eggs provided to chuck at the shithouses

As I can't see Rafa being given any money to spend I think it would be a good time too give some youngsters a go.

Like to see more of Longstaff.

Cal Roberts to get a chance with Kenedy out of form and Murphy never had some kind of form.

Also Sorensen as he can't be any worse than Joselu and with Muto away on the Asian cup.

I think Longstaff is ready to start games and Roberts and Sorensen for some minutes.

It’s not that strange, he’s in a massive relegation battle and you’re asking him to sprinkle in 2 or 3 completely untried kids.

he'll know more than we ever will but you'd think sorensen has at least deserved a shot at a couple of sub spots tbh, that shit must be dispiriting for a kid to experience

People forgetting the position we are in is what makes it extremely difficult to give youth players a chance.

not at all, but the kid is approaching 20 goals in the stiffs isn't he?  our backup strikers can't score for shit...not a massive leap to make tbh

happy to trust rafa as always, you'd have just thought he might have been worth a look

Adam Campbell and Michael Chopra also used to bang them in for the stiffs.

My point being we don't have the breathing room to take chances with youth players unfortunately and Rafa's system requires certain attributes I'm assuming Sorenson doesn't have them (not that I've seen him play.)