Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Does anyone want us to actually sign players? I want us to sell a few more purples and for Bruce to struggle massively with Colback etc. Probably doesn't need much help to struggle but want it to be a disgusting level of quality and embarrassing relegation that the mong match goers have to endure. Want crowds to dwindle over next 10 months and send a real message.

I have no interest in who we buy or sell as long as Ashley owns us, plays we buy or promote are just temporary assets sold to highest bidder on a few years with no plan to build and improve. So under that strategy why care about incoming/outgoing transfers.

It's because they're not that bothered about getting the deals done, simple as that.  Never have been, never will be.

If we're sailing close to relegation in January they'll panic and make signings, like they did with Shelvey/Townsend, or Debuchy/Sissoko etc.

Bare Minimum Football Club, that's us.

It's because they're not that bothered about getting the deals done, simple as that.  Never have been, never will be.

If we're sailing close to relegation in January they'll panic and make signings, like they did with Shelvey/Townsend, or Debuchy/Sissoko etc.

Bare Minimum Football Club, that's us.

They could sign 3-4 players for £100m in Jan and Bruce would still take us down. Would love it to happen.

Does anyone want us to actually sign players? I want us to sell a few more purples and for Bruce to struggle massively with Colback etc. Probably doesn't need much help to struggle but want it to be a disgusting level of quality and embarrassing relegation that the mong match goers have to endure. Want crowds to dwindle over next 10 months and send a real message.

I have no interest in who we buy or sell as long as Ashley owns us, plays we buy or promote are just temporary assets sold to highest bidder on a few years with no plan to build and improve. So under that strategy why care about incoming/outgoing transfers.

Spot on

Normally I'm utterly fuming whilst another transfer window passes and nothing seems to be happening. As it stands now though, I'm delighted, we need this season to be an utter failure.

Normally I'm utterly fuming whilst another transfer window passes and nothing seems to be happening. As it stands now though, I'm delighted, we need this season to be an utter failure.

It's  just a normal transfer  window .  Nothing  changes .

It’s disgusting the way they go on.

I know that because of the nature of deals and the domino means you can’t get all your deals done early as possible, but we literally get none of our deals done early. Everything is the last minute. It’s all because we play a game of chicken where we set a price and do not go above it. They even said Almiron came because Atlanta blinked, and that was only because they had too because they had too many players earning above the MLS wage cap.

The Joelinton deal has been financed largely down to Perez leaving, as well a Joselu, and the remainder will be paid for by those who went out and bought a Joelinton 9 shirt.

I'm wondering if they're waiting for an outgoing player to rebalance the net spend before they buy again.

Guest chopey

I'm quite confident we'll put a bid in for Claire's Accessories before the deadline, I don't think we'll have to Pets At Home money but I'm confident our fans will be getting their ears pierced with a bottle of Wicked in each bangled hand 

The issue with this (if it's true) being that we don't play with wingers and it sounds like he's an out and out winger? Would end up being a classic case of the club buying players for the manager/above the manager's head which don't fit the manager's system or plan.

The issue with this (if it's true) being that we don't play with wingers and it sounds like he's an out and out winger? Would end up being a classic case of the club buying players for the manager/above the manager's head which don't fit the manager's system or plan.

he can also play up front

Would end up being a classic case of the club buying players for the manager/above the manager's head which don't fit the manager's system or plan.

Or Bruce plans to dump the hard work Rafa did on the 3 centre back system

Does anyone want us to actually sign players? I want us to sell a few more purples and for Bruce to struggle massively with Colback etc.

this is not an ideal scenario because bruce will get a pass from the PFM fanboys as he wasn't "backed"

preference would be for them to sign 2 more high priced gambles, bruce to fuck it up and relegate us, then we're forced to sell the gambles for less than we paid or keep them on the books in the champo

he can also play up front

Fair dos, I thought he was an out and out winger. Sounds like the sort of player Bruce will struggle to get the best out of though. Just read a feature which states his end product is awful too.

Maximin deal has flop written all over it I'm afraid, attitude problems, mercurial talent, absolutely dogshit manager and a club in disarray.

At least the Donnay Army are notoriously patient and forgiving with flair foreign players.