Transfer rumours

Yorkie

:lol:  This is what happens when you piss about for months and then leave things to the last week of the transfer window.

Had to be deliberate. If they got to discussing a fee and payment installments, surely they would have some idea that the player didn't want to play in the Premier. Sounds like utter bullshit as usual.

Not that I think it will happen anyway, but aren't they notorious bullshitters?

Edit: gffn that is, but could just as well be the cunts at nufc :lol:

Come on you know how this works, good news is to be doubted and bad news believed  :lol:

Not that I think it will happen anyway, but aren't they notorious bullshitters?

Edit: gffn that is, but could just as well be the cunts at nufc :lol:

Nah they just tweet out news from other places.

Normally aye, but now they claim their own sources.

It takes mini Mike 3 days to tie up deals, it's safe to say that we aren't signing anymore players. Any talk of players coming in is bullshit.

You know it to be true.

Absolutely why anyone even discusses it is beyond me. It takes us fucking ages to even conclude any deal and people still think we can do some in 2 days...wake up

We are done and no one else will come in until next summer. Basically Rafa has signed his last player for us

What a pair of emotional drama queens!

We'll know soon enough. Just take it easy. My goodness!

Man up!

:D

Idiot fans like you are why Ashley gets away with taking the piss and why he is still here

Sorry but it needs saying

Know it alls like you, who continually play into his hands by dividing our fanbase are the real reason Ashley is still here.

Sorry, but it needs saying.

It takes mini Mike 3 days to tie up deals, it's safe to say that we aren't signing anymore players. Any talk of players coming in is bullshit.

You know it to be true.

Absolutely why anyone even discusses it is beyond me. It takes us fucking ages to even conclude any deal and people still think we can do some in 2 days...wake up

We are done and no one else will come in until next summer. Basically Rafa has signed his last player for us

Man up!

Idiot fans like you are why Ashley gets away with taking the piss and why he is still here

Know it alls like you, who continually play into his hands by dividing our fanbase are the real reason Ashley is still here.

:thup:

You know it to be true.

Man up!

Bollocks

Guest firetotheworks

You know it to be true.

Man up!

Bollocks

He's right. Your intention isn't to improve anything, it's just to release your frustration and you know it. If you honestly think your method is going to change anything, you're completely deluded. And that's coming from someone who fundamentally agrees that everyone should have stopped going to matches years ago.

Plea and N'Soki were probably the two potentially most exciting players we've been linked with, and both have said they don't want to come here if you believe the reports. Seems odd to me that Rafa would want to pursue them unless he had an idea they were willing to come. Mind you, a meeting with Charnley would probably put anyone off the idea, can you imagine that wet flannel selling the club to anyone?

Guest ElCid

Think any really noteworthy signing will be reluctant to come with the media frenzy highlighting the total battle between the fat cunt and the manager/players/supporters (even Germany are reporting). Needs to continue though to get the fat cunt out as this club is totally fucked in 12 months time if he is still here.

Guest chopey

Feel so sorry for our hard working transfer team, they try their best to negotiate the best deal for the club because of our horrific financial state and some rotters on here question their good intentions

Feel so sorry for our hard working transfer team, they try their best to negotiate the best deal for the club because of our horrific financial state and some rotters on here question their good intentions

Exactly! About time someone spoke some sense around here.