Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest covmag

Linked with a loan move for Marseille’s N’jie. I still occasionally watch the French league highlights and he’s absolutely awful. Last I saw he couldn’t get into their side.

This could happen then  :lol:

Timo Werner linked with a move to England, please sell Ashley as this is one player I’d love here.

Liverpool were strongly linked a few months ago. They need another goal scorer outside of Salah so it makes sense.

Do they? doesn't seem like they struggle to score at all. If you can point to anything that they need ( it's minor because they are great team) better CB depth and probably need to bleed Fabinho and Keita into the team more as eventually you probably need to move on from Milner and Henderson as there's probably a ceiling there.

But goalscoring? doesn't seem like an issue to me.

3 biggest weaknesses of Liverpool for me

1. Potential over reliance on VVD at the back. Been a longtime since i've seen them play without him

2. Over reliance on Salah. If Salah missed 10 games, they would drop points. Sturridge is fine off the bench but couldn't step in for any significant time imo.

3. Lack of guile in midfield. Think this will only be an issue in the CL and if Salah isn't playing.

After the dismal 1-1 draw against Blackburn on FA Cup third round day, Benitez again refused to answer questions on transfers.

This time he was specifically asked if there had been a bid for Nice striker Mario Balotelli turned down, he replied: “I said before that I won’t talk about the transfer window, but you know, like me, what could be the answer.”

So that's "have we fuck" then Rafa

Wish we could afford to shop at Woolworths tbh. Rafa is like that woman on Money for Nothing on the telly who hangs around rubbish dumps asking for people's cast offs to turn them into something else.