Newcastle United 0 - 4 Manchester City (19/12/2021)

Yorkie

Just now, hakka said:

Wilson and ASM was scoring goals when only having scraps of chances in games. They are now getting way more time on the ball in attacking positions and just seem to fuck it up and make wrong choices. Bizarre.

Has to be a confidence thing, I'd imagine or too much time to think. Take yer pick. :lol: 

Our players are quite scared of pulling the trigger. Just try a shot ffs instead of dilly dallying on the ball and then losing posession. Try and it mAy just rocket in or gets a lucky deflection somehow and falls nicely for a followup.

Edited by nufcjb

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

There’s an absolute conspiracy between the league, it’s clubs and referees/VAR to fuck us over in the hope we go down. Nobody wanted this takeover to go ahead apart from us, now they think if we get relegated, they’ll amend the rules so promoted clubs will have to go through extra checks to ensure PIF won’t pass them.

We need to throw EVERYTHING at the January window or the game is up.

I how you are wrong, but fear you are right. If the latter, I give up on English football. Luckily, there are other leagues worth watching than this pile of corrupt crap. 

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

What I mean is, The keeper isnt calling out for the ball due to Clark showing that he is going to put it out and he doesnt want to go in to a duel with Clark which makes sense. Now should he have called it? Maybe, but if he doesnt you as a defender play the ball out. But what we get here is a fucking pub league defender T-ing up to head it, then he bottles it and decides not to for some fucking reason and then Dubs has to react to his defender not doing a bog standard fucking job and there we have it, goal against.

Upon reflection I believe you are spot on.  I just like to see the keeper take command but Clark did pull off and then Dubs was in no mans land as you say. Piss poor either way as I see it.

4 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

There’s an absolute conspiracy between the league, it’s clubs and referees/VAR to fuck us over in the hope we go down. Nobody wanted this takeover to go ahead apart from us, now they think if we get relegated, they’ll amend the rules so promoted clubs will have to go through extra checks to ensure PIF won’t pass them.

We need to throw EVERYTHING at the January window or the game is up.

And do what? Not allow them into the prem? That won't wash 

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

It’s why having Wilson as your only striker is not ideal, when he falls out of form, like now, what do we do? 

Yeah, no options to rest him or pressure on him.

Edited by neesy111