Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

OK, just to confirm... my tweet was a joke. Hope didn't tweet that, it was a dig that he'd massively overreact and go way OTT.

Nevermind. 

Lunchtime gigs. They are the hardest.

Don’t make the mistake of the laughter of hate

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

OK, just to confirm... my tweet was a joke. Hope didn't tweet that, it was a dig that Hope would massively overreact and go way OTT like he did with Joelinton last night

Nevermind. 

You know. The man’s such a tool that It isn’t beyond the realms of possibility. Hence why I believed it.

It was on the radio takksport earlier that we may sell Joelinton in the summer if he doesn’t agree a new deal.

Like there’s any question of whether he won’t sign one. This transfer window really is doomed.

2 minutes ago, TRC said:

If we are unable to get a CM in, this may make business sense sadly. Season is a write off, balance FFP and go again next year.

Not signing a CM and selling Trippier got the potential of a car crash ending to the season. Future players coming in will wonder what is going on

2 minutes ago, Paully said:

SSN reckon they want him on loan [emoji38]

Yes, no probs - we'll gift wrap him and fly him over for you as well!

Maybe chuck Isak and Bruno in too.

10 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Not signing a CM and selling Trippier got the potential of a car crash ending to the season. Future players coming in will wonder what is going on

We would have to reinvest it, maybe with the Atlanta guy and a CB

Would obviously be mental to let him go. At 33, no club is going to make an offer that matches the value of his influence and leadership, as well as how vital he is in our system. I'd rather see pretty much any other player leave, except for maybe Joelinton.

Pretty jarring how much this transfer window has felt like an Ashley-era one like, complete contrast to the last few. 

I fully expect tripper to remain involved with the club once he retires from playing in some sort of coaching capacity. He's already expressed a desire to go into coaching. I'd shocked if he was sold, he was the catalyst that started everything.

47 minutes ago, Andy said:

Would obviously be mental to let him go. At 33, no club is going to make an offer that matches the value of his influence and leadership, as well as how vital he is in our system. I'd rather see pretty much any other player leave, except for maybe Joelinton.

Pretty jarring how much this transfer window has felt like an Ashley-era one like, complete contrast to the last few. 

This season from the Liverpool home game onwards has felt a fair bit like the Ashley era.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

OK, just to confirm... my tweet was a joke. Hope didn't tweet that, it was a dig that Hope would massively overreact and go way OTT like he did with Joelinton last night

Nevermind. 

angry season 3 GIF

Edited by huss9

14 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

This season from the Liverpool home game onwards has felt a fair bit like the Ashley era.

Has it? Since the Liverpool home game, you say? 

So 6 Champions league games? Robbed of progress

Beating Man City in the cup? 

Man U in the league AND cup? 

Humping Chelsea at home? 

I'm beginning to wonder why we sacked our season tickets off if the Ashley year's were so good 🤔

21 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I really don't get this one.

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Has it? Since the Liverpool home game, you say? 

So 6 Champions league games? Robbed of progress

Beating Man City in the cup? 

Man U in the league AND cup? 

Humping Chelsea at home? 

I'm beginning to wonder why we sacked our season tickets off if the Ashley year's were so good 🤔

CL aside obvs.

You’ve picked some disastrous examples there, mind. We beat Man City in the cup under Ashley. Beat Man U at home multiple times too. And always seemed to do Chelsea at SJP.

22 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

CL aside obvs.

You’ve picked some disastrous examples there, mind. We beat Man City in the cup under Ashley. Beat Man U at home multiple times too. And always seemed to do Chelsea at SJP.

Just the few wins this season, "since Liverpool". Add Fulham etc etc. 

Granted its been frustrating with some incidents/errors/injuries but nothing like the Ashley years 😂

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Isnt it exactly how the owners said January windows would go under them? Other than the media obsessing over who they can pretend is leaving each day