Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

5th metatarsal. 6 weeks apparently.

Took me two months to recover from mine! Still sore to this day, but then I’m a planet soft cunt!

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Took me two months to recover from mine! Still sore to this day, but then I’m a planet soft cunt!

Danny Murphy saying he had the same and was back in 5wks but everyone heals differently. You’d think Palace at Home if lucky but most likely Spurs Away.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Danny Murphy saying he had the same and was back in 5wks but everyone heals differently. You’d think Palace at Home if lucky but most likely Spurs Away.

If palace beat stoke in the cup then that game gets moved 

2 minutes ago, madras said:

We're you operated on ? I've never broken a bone in my inner foot, plenty of toes though, so wondering if an op is normal or done to speed up the recovery ?

Nah, Scotchy lads don’t fanny on with operations man, they’re for the soft cunts. 

It was a fracture, I got a moon boot which I wore for 8 weeks, it then kind of healed, but if I get a kick or a stamp on it again, it will break and again today it’s still sore my foot if say I press on that area.

Just realised I’ve had a broken ankle, a broken arm, a broken finger and fractured metatarsal, 2 of those from playing football!

Just now, HTT II said:

Looks like him, still reeks of cunt!

I listened to a podcast last year in which Wraith actually names who it was and how certain photos are always mistaken for him due to the likeness 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I listened to a podcast last year in which Wraith actually names who it was and how certain photos are always mistaken for him due to the likeness 🤷🏼‍♂️

He did do the coffin stunt didn’t he?