Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, greydos said:

Don’t put it in your mouth then!

Tremendous patter. Dearie me

seriously tho who gives a fuck if he’s split up with his wife that’s his personal business.

Edited by gdm

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

Tremendous patter. Dearie me

seriously tho who gives a fuck if he’s split up with his wife that’s his personal business.

Agreed, although I can sort of see why people are interested from a footballing perspective, given the rumours of him leaving. Would potentially add fuel to that I think. 

Just now, Andy said:

Agreed, although I can sort of see why people are interested from a footballing perspective, given the rumours of him leaving. Would potentially add fuel to that I think. 

That’s not what I’m seeing tho. I’m seeing people saying things along the lines of “fucking about when we are in the middle of an injury crisis. Some leader” people need to get a grip

Charlotte Trippier, 33, wrote in an Instagram story yesterday on the eve of the Slovenia game: 'Sooner or later you get over the s*** you swore you'd never get over and it's the best feeling in the world.' 

Maybe she was just really looking forward to us signing Calvert-Lewin.

19 minutes ago, Beth said:

Footballer cheats on his wife shocker. I don't know why any bother getting married before their playing days are over.

Probably cause some have been happily married throughout?

2 minutes ago, Menace said:

Probably cause some have been happily married throughout?

I mean there's currently about 3000 in the top 4 leagues depending how low in age you want to go. We hear about 4/5 a season so the odds are most are happy with their wives, girlfriends, a.n.other etc

12 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

I mean there's currently about 3000 in the top 4 leagues depending how low in age you want to go. We hear about 4/5 a season so the odds are most are happy with their wives, girlfriends, a.n.other etc

Hearing about =/= all cases of infidelity/unhappiness