More transfer rumours

midds

8 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Who's worse? You'll be struggling to name more than a couple who will still be debatable 

Personally as he is right now I would rate him higher then: 

Meslier, Foster/Bachman, Krul, McCarthy and Pickford (this one is just pure bias not going to lie :lol:)

And would put him on a similar level to:

Raya, Guita & Pope. 

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: It’s not like. We’ve seen how difficult it’s been to do deals this month. I’m not sure why people think we’re going to go crazy and have another three to five or whatever in tomorrow.

There will be a lot to talk about regardless. Probably won’t announce Bruno & burn till tomorrow. There must be a few out goings and surely at least 1 maybe 2 going out. Compare that to last January deadline day

Just now, nufc123 said:

You predict anything more? Lingard/Barkley/Alli something like that. Graves sais big news coming. Ando said surprise. Not a sign of either..

I reckon Graves tweet was regarding official news on Bruno. I personally still think we’ll get more than one more in (after Burn). A forward being one of them. 

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: It’s not like. We’ve seen how difficult it’s been to do deals this month. I’m not sure why people think we’re going to go crazy and have another three to five or whatever in tomorrow.

Between agents desperate to move clients and one or two clubs picking up the phone to ask if a deal is still possible I can see a raft of rumours if not signings. We'll also likely see one or two leave on loan.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

I reckon Graves tweet was regarding official news on Bruno. I personally still think we’ll get more than one more in (after Burn). A forward being one of them. 

Maybe. Hope the surprise signing is a striker.

Just now, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I don’t dispute that it could be mental in terms of rumours, but actual signings? Nah.

How come? Think we’re happy with what we’ve got? Or just won’t be able to get deals done? 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think we can all agree that whatever happens or doesn’t happen, it’s nice going into a deadline day with the club trying to sign players. Brilliant feeling knowing we can actually enjoy it this year.

Agree. After years in the football wilderness, it's great to be even interested in the transfer window again.

3 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

Agree. After years in the football wilderness, it's great to be even interested in the transfer window again.

For a change it'll be worthwhile being glued to the transfer deadline day ticker (at least having it on in the background while at work)

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think we can all agree that whatever happens or doesn’t happen, it’s nice going into a deadline day with the club trying to sign players. Brilliant feeling knowing we can actually enjoy it this year.

I agree, great knowing that we have at least 4 in the bag. 

11 minutes ago, Manxst said:

How come? Think we’re happy with what we’ve got? Or just won’t be able to get deals done? 

We won’t get them done. We’re clearly looking to structure deals in a way that is likely to require negotiation. If we were to change that approach, we’d have done it by now (see Botman and Carlos as examples). We’re also getting to a point where clubs won’t consider selling if they don’t have to, because they’re equally up against it in trying to find a replacement.

2 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

We won’t get them done. We’re clearly looking to structure deals in a way that is likely to require negotiation. If we were to change that approach, we’d have done it by now (see Botman and Carlos as examples). We’re also getting to a point where clubs won’t consider selling if they don’t have to, because they’re equally up against it in trying to find a replacement.

Is very much the case, I know deadline day can be a scramble but I can't imagine they'd be able to bring in more than 1-2 on the last day if we're REALLY lucky, unless they go completely gung-ho and make the offers too good to refuse.