More transfer rumours

midds

15 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I’m not - I think one signing and I have no f@cking idea of their plans but to me it seems we’re at least one window away from really ramping up recruitment to next level as a lot of contacts run out next year and we get new advertising with current deal running out next year.

i think they’ll get what they need and that’s it This window, in my opinion that’s one more signing to add more creativity.

If we don’t then I’ll still be very happy - just think where we were last summer.

I don't really have any expectations, but based on Howe's comments, it's obvious he wants to bring more quality in.

57 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

No problem with that. The most important thing are that we have a competent squad when the window closes.

Some goals up top will make all the difference. Other than the intermittently fit Wilson, we don't have any./

25 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Another thing with Wood is that there were other players who were equally as ineffective in their primary role, but gave a lot to the collective and got no where near as much stick. Shelvey and Fraser spring to mind.

There’s a big difference between giving 100% and being ineffective and not giving a toss during many games and being ineffective.Don’t forget before Wood was signed Big Joe filled in when Wilson was injured and showed very little with reference to ability and effort.He was the laughing stock of the Premier League.

5 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Can I be the first to say that the fact that the transfer window is open for another 3 weeks after the season starts is absolutely dumb as fuck. An industry ran by cretins to make money

It's to tie in with the other European leagues, 'cause the clubs complained last year that they could lose players to Europe but couldn't bring in replacements.

2 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

It's to tie in with the other European leagues, 'cause the clubs complained last year that they could lose players to Europe but couldn't bring in replacements.

Easiest solution is to reject any offers for irreplaceable players.

Just now, Thomson Mouse said:

I’m a bit concerned about Toney’s personality after seeing that video of him driving his car taking the piss out Brentford

Yeah it’s not a good look. It’s one thing a striker being cocky, Wilson is a bit and Bellamy definitely was and that’s good in some ways but to take the piss out of the place where your club is from screams total wanker and if he’s too dim to not get that anything he does or says in Public is going to be filmed and shat out on social media, that’s another red flag all on its own.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

Yeah it’s not a good look. It’s one thing a striker being cocky, Wilson is a bit and Bellamy definitely was and that’s good in some ways but to take the piss out of the place where your club is from screams total wanker and if he’s too dim to not get that anything he does or says in Public is going to be filmed and shat out on social media, that’s another red flag all on its own.

Especially when their the ones that stuck by you and didn’t loan you out constantly - you should have good opinions of them.

22 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

People need to remember we might have been relegated last season when they chip in with what Bruno was "promised"

And then Bruno would have left this summer so I don’t get the argument ?

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

how much of that was down to a lack of service? 

I don’t know. I was just wondering what made you think he would score 15 goals next season. Service must be extremely bad if he triples his goal tally from one season to the other playing for another team..

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I don’t know. I was just wondering what made you think he would score 15 goals next season. Service must be extremely bad if he triples his goal tally from one season to the other playing for another team..

Apart from last season wood was averaging 12 goals a season in a poor Burnley side so is he a massive improvement or just a cocky, slight upgrade?

I personally think one season isn’t enough to go for him just yet.

15 minutes ago, Ikon said:

What the fuck you on about? 14 goals. 

4 hours ago, Ikon said:

Spend how much it takes to keep our promise to Bruno and more :) He wouldn’t have come here IF we were signing the likes of Dennis and Broja on loan and so on. Not that I have any clue on what he has been promised. I assume it’s more ambition than this.  But also, step by step as the man himself has said. We need to do well and show signs of progress relatively quickly or players like Bruno won’t be staying. 

my toughts summed up here to. 

We can do better for 35 mill then Harrison I would imagine. 

31 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

I’m a bit concerned about Toney’s personality after seeing that video of him driving his car taking the piss out Brentford

Wasn't he drinking in a nightclub abroad when he did that?

I thought that whole situation was a mountain out of a molehill tbh