More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sesko and Harrison and we're ready to go.

Midfielder very much needed too. Would be a very very good to perfect window then. 

Edited by Ikon

5 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

☝️ tedious in the extreme. Going to be like this for every whipper snapper we’re linked with. 

Yeah. It's great that any rumour is followed up with tweets of what these no-hopers have found via Google.

15 hours ago, Jagten said:

The risk/return seems pretty bad on this one. Probability of his value ever exceeding the quoted fees feels like <1%.

This whole thing just screams Dan James.

He'll never come good and Leeds will have lost a tonne on him

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Cannot see how it's shitty move like :lol:

We have no obligation to save clubs from liquidation when it would clearly impact our own plans. Southampton will be signing the player (probably on a cut price) if they feel they're getting a good deal.

No obligation no but they are obviously gonna want to deal with Southampton more. If the price was fair and reasonable I think it is a bit of a shit move should have just paid it.

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We have no obligation to save clubs from liquidation when it would clearly impact our own plans. Southampton will be signing the player (probably on a cut price) if they feel they're getting a good deal.

Probably all a load of shite anyway.

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Not wanting to pay around ten million and waiting for a club to go bust instead is a shitty move, we don’t have an obligation but the shoe could always be on the other foot and we wouldn’t feel the same.

I wonder if we will have to accept that we have another type of tax more often than not compared to many other clubs. For example City Manu always have to pay a bit more.

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

No obligation no but they are obviously gonna want to deal with Southampton more. If the price was fair and reasonable I think it is a bit of a shit move should have just paid it.

I'm pretty sure we weren't interested. At the price quoted, if they were, he would be on his way now. More clickbait bollocks me thinks

Just now, et tu brute said:

I'm pretty sure we weren't interested. At the price quoted, if they were, he would be on his way now. More clickbait bollocks me thinks

Agreed I'm sure we'd want him in ASAP tbh if that was a player we wanted, waiting only allows another team to beat you to it.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

I love your hatred of each and every press report ?

14 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Agree. Classy from Southampton if true.

Aye it is but it’s also probably the only chance they have of getting him. If Bordeaux go bust he’d go elsewhere. £11m isn’t bad price to guarantee getting him