Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

57 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Yeah he is massively obsessed with us but some of the stuff he posts on twitter I do find myself laughing at and he's just looking for bites half the time isn't he .

Aye he's harmless enough like. Apparently a canny enough lad away from social media as well although I've never had the pleasure of his company.

1 hour ago, UncleBingo said:

🤣 Still into chess, I take it?

Colin Walton the Albanian looking piss stained tracky bottom wearing chess master from Peterlee.

Dion J Pilkington the Canadian Newcastle fan who posted shite and was hunted down on the internet and ripped to shreds.

Young t0m who basically grew up on Skunkers.

Elswick Mag who loved himself so much he'd have shagged himself if his dick was big enough.

The formentioned mackem John Ramsey who posted greyhound racing tips that often came in.

Vinny V the young fat lad who would wind up Walter the mackem with reagrds to meet ups for a fight.

Broonee the old bloke with the paedo haircut.

Christ the list of characters on there was endless.

52 minutes ago, jack j said:

Skunkers was canny then it started becoming a love in once everyone met  upevery week

Winchester mag was the uncle of Sam fender...wonder whether he's sorted him out £££

I worked with Jamie, aka Winchester Mag a few years ago. An absolute top fella, and someone who I discovered actually uses swear words in general conversation more than me, which takes some doing.

I also worked in the USA in 1995 with Steve H*****t, aka toontoon, on a student exchange programme & we went travelling round the states too with a few other lads afterwards. Great times.

GTLO was a Mackem on Skunkers wasn’t he? Always remember him being your stereotypical obsessed SMB. Then of course there was Walter/wtdog, who I still see making the odd snide comment on social media when it comes to NUFC. Walter always came across as someone who secretly regretted choosing SAFC as his team instead of NUFC, considering he was from Gateshead and most of his mates were probably black & white.

17 minutes ago, Beth said:

Colin Walton the Albanian looking piss stained tracky bottom wearing chess master from Peterlee.

Dion J Pilkington the Canadian Newcastle fan who posted shite and was hunted down on the internet and ripped to shreds.

Elswick Mag who loved himself so much he'd have shagged himself if his dick was big enough.

The formentioned mackem John Ramsey who posted greyhound racing tips that often came in.

Vinny V the young fat lad who would wind up Walter the mackem with reagrds to meet ups for a fight.

toontoon who rang Walter whilst he was at a funeral causing a meltdown of epic proportions!

20 minutes ago, Beth said:

Elswick repeatedly sorted me out with away derby tickets, so I’ll not have a bad word said.

4 minutes ago, christ said:

Elswick repeatedly sorted me out with away derby tickets, so I’ll not have a bad word said.

Aye he seemed canny, but he did love himself mind!

7 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

toontoon who rang Walter whilst he was at a funeral causing a meltdown of epic proportions!

Yes TT was one of the major posters on there, often acted as the peacemaker. I remember that, think it was when Chelsea were beating Sunderland 7-1 or something.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Yes TT was one of the major posters on there, often acted as the peacemaker. I remember that, think it was when Chelsea were beating Sunderland 7-1 or something.

It did boil over on occasion mind. Remember Rocky getting threatened whilst out shopping in the Metrocentre [emoji38]

14 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

It did boil over on occasion mind. Remember Rocky getting threatened whilst out shopping in the Metrocentre [emoji38]

Yes there were a few radgies on there who didn't get it like.

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Are you the same Wallsend Mag as the one on Skunkers? The one with the house in Parklands with a Jag and Tigra on your drive?

If he called himself Wallsend Mag, how come he parked his flash cars in Parklands and not in Wallsend?

28 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

'The Beast of the Metty C" [emoji38] If I remember right it was Salty who was the prime suspect. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, TRon said:

If he called himself Wallsend Mag, how come he parked his flash cars in Parklands and not in Wallsend?

No idea, maybe he moved there from Wallsend?

Edited by Beth

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ianbeany said:

You spelt ruining wrong.

It end up being that bad? :lol: Wilko is on here too, he messaged me a while back. Top lad him, I actually met up with him at a game about 18 years ago. :lol: 

Edited by Decky

7 hours ago, JLC said:

Early Internet years, who else was on Albert Koelmans' nufc mailing list hosted by a server in the depths of Newcastle Uni ?

'94? I remember there were too many posts to keep up with and so many were just the Fast Show line Cheesy Peas! Could have been a different NUFC list. No threaded inbox back then!

38 minutes ago, Teslact said:

'94? I remember there were too many posts to keep up with and so many were just the Fast Show line Cheesy Peas! Could have been a different NUFC list. No threaded inbox back then!

That was the one :) I think I met Paully for the first time through that. 5 a side bash

21 hours ago, LordJake said:

There were many highlights on Skunkers, my favourite being some makem from RTG coming on and giving it the big’un. Within a few hours everyone knew his name, where he worked and his penchant for ejaculating on slippers. Classic 

Wasn't it virtually taken over in the end by intruding Mackems?

20 hours ago, Beth said:

Chewbaccas Leg and Blunkets Dog another two I remember from there.

On 06/06/2024 at 13:00, jack j said:

Skunkers was canny then it started becoming a love in once everyone met  upevery week

Winchester mag was the uncle of Sam fender...wonder whether he's sorted him out £££

I also used to post on a forum called tyne talk. Remember someone called one eyed burglar on it.

The most obnoxious poster on any forum ever.

Wonder if he's on here

I remember that one eyed burglar chap, bit rude wasn't he 

Posted (edited)

Skunkers was fun and funny at times but it did give off a foul right wing stench. People like Deggsy who was just a vile, militant Tory and Rangers fans and would present it (to the general agreement of others on there, mags and mackem alike) as working class North East pragmatism. May have been a routine for some, and there was dissenters to the lazy racism, but it did become a bit of a stifling atmosphere.

I posted on there but couldn’t be arsed with the meet-ups. LotP was actually genuinely funny and canny, we had some laughs together and his NUfC stuff was clearly intended as ridiculous and I appreciated the effort. Walter just seemed like a sad, lost figure unhappy with his life. He used to brag about having articles published in a fanzine. It was hard to not feel sorry for him. 

Edited by Hovagod