Bruno Guimarães (c)

Fantail Breeze

Fucking loved seeing that pop up on insta.

If Tripps goes then he should be made the captain, he embodies the club right now. Last season I'd have had doubts about his ability to keep his passion in check when needed, but after surviving what felt like 6 seasons on 9 yellow cards and avoiding a ban I'm fairly confident he can keep a lid on things :lol:

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Fucking loved seeing that pop up on insta.

If Tripps goes then he should be made the captain, he embodies the club right now. Last season I'd have had doubts about his ability to keep his passion in check when needed, but after surviving what felt like 6 seasons on 9 yellow cards and avoiding a ban I'm fairly confident he can keep a lid on things :lol:

Yeah that nailed it for me. He can channel it. Beating heart of the club 🖤🤍

He's said the same thing about loving life here, loving the club, the city and fans, so many times now that I reckon it might actually be enough to keep him here for as long as we want him. Not naive to think he would never leave, but so think he would have to think long and hard at any offer coming in.

He could be widely regarded as one of the best players we've ever had if he stays long enough and lifts a trophy or two here. 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

He's said the same thing about loving life here, loving the club, the city and fans, so many times now that I reckon it might actually be enough to keep him here for as long as we want him. Not naive to think he would never leave, but so think he would have to think long and hard at any offer coming in.

He could be widely regarded as one of the best players we've ever had if he stays long enough and lifts a trophy or two here. 

2 more seasons and one trophy will do for me. 

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

not the kind of guy to make shit up for PR either imho. He’s very much as real as it gets.