Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 hours ago, Mikky said:

With what we have the easy solution is a double pivot - Trippier needs to go further forward as does Hall (eventually) meaning Tonali sits a bit more to the left - making it a 3 at the back when defending and when in possession - Having Burn at LB means we can’t fully utilise the double pivot as he barely gets forward - even Trippier goes forward less 

"Even Trippier goes forward less" ? Is this past or future ?

23 minutes ago, Beth said:

I wonder how much he'll be on with this new contarct? He would want parity with Tonali I'd imagine (£210k a week).

Tonali is currently on parity with Bruno’s current contract. All our top earners currently on £120-125kpw it seems.

17 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Tonali is currently on parity with Bruno’s current contract. All our top earners currently on £120-125kpw it seems.

Widely reported that he's on £210k a week. He was on more or less £120k at Milan.

3 minutes ago, Beth said:

Widely reported that he's on £210k a week. He was on more or less £120k at Milan.

Send me links of these reports please. As I never seen any quoting that much here on him on that much there.

3 minutes ago, 80 said:

I thought it was reported he was on something daft like £30k.

No chance. I can't recall the exact figure but it was in the region of £80-100k a week. No way he was coming here for "just" an extra £20-40k.

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

Hasn’t performed anywhere near a £100m player this season (so far), but hopefully signing this new contract will settle him and help him regain last seasons form. 

Get your overall point but not sure how more money solves sleepless nights and being a new parent mind.

Just now, Beth said:

No chance. I can't recall the exact figure but it was in the region of £80-100k a week. No way he was coming here for "just" an extra £20-40k.

There wasn’t any widely reported figures of £210kpw was there? It’s ok ? 

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Send me links of these reports please. As I never seen any quoting that much here on him on that much there.

On the Capology website. Not gospel obviously but they seem to have most of the top players wages about right, althougth I hope Targett isn't on the £100k a week they quote!

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Get your overall point but not sure how more money solves sleepless nights and being a new parent mind.

I joked about the new parent factor, but players have kids all the time, not quite sure why Bruno’s form seems to be so closely linked to it (when he has suffered a known ankle injury which is much more likely to be the reason).