Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest HTT II

I’ve had some canny shagging sessions while coked up in the past tbh, put a bit around your bell end, and if you can maintain a hard on you feel numb so can plow on like a farmer all day/night! Rub a bit in the nanny and bingo! The worse aspect of coke is the comedown and lack of sleep/eating. I couldn’t do it these days, my mate is a massive (but lovely with it) coke head and I think to myself when I’m around him when he’s on it fuck me, so that’s what I sounded and looked like to others when I was on it. I couldn’t imagine playing football to any standard on it, Maradona was some boy like!

Guest HTT II
29 minutes ago, wormy said:

Sounds like you just need to rub a little round the rim and you'll be good to go.

I highly recommend it…

50 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’ve had some canny shagging sessions while coked up in the past tbh, put a bit around your bell end, and if you can maintain a hard on you feel numb so can plow on like a farmer all day/night! Rub a bit in the nanny and bingo! The worse aspect of coke is the comedown and lack of sleep/eating. I couldn’t do it these days, my mate is a massive (but lovely with it) coke head and I think to myself when I’m around him when he’s on it fuck me, so that’s what I sounded and looked like to others when I was on it. I couldn’t imagine playing football to any standard on it, Maradona was some boy like!

The worst bit is the effect on the heart, unfortunately.

Guest HTT II
37 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

The worst bit is the effect on the heart, unfortunately.

Aye, it’s a mugs game really, it’s huge these days though, everywhere you go, it permeates every walk of life and people of all ages and sex.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

20220419-143655.jpg

Guest HTT II
Just now, Lush Vlad said:

The worst bit, is that it’s made HTT come in here and share his cock advice :lol: 

6 hours ago, HTT II said:

Does it make you over-share years later ? 

Guest HTT II
28 minutes ago, 1964 said:

Does it make you over-share years later ? 

I wouldn’t know. I never took it long enough!

12 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Would we be thinking of a burnley win tomorrow I think it is as any result will put everton in the relegation places.

Love it.

We shouldn't be looking over our shoulders anymore. A Burnley win over Southampton is more chance of us leapfrogging another team. 

Oh? It sends Everton in to the relegation zone? Yeah. That's cool too.