Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Nketiah has Crytal Palace written all over him but think he's led the line well today

He's been good until the finishing.

Him and Bowen have been the driving force behind West Ham getting within a shout of the top 4 imo like. So much more to a player than their on the ball ability as well. Class at the Euros as well.

Every chance he goes to Man United or somewhere else and flops though.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Nketiah has Crytal Palace written all over him but think he's led the line well today

Been surprised by him last few. We were linked in January and would've been quite underwhelmed by him but he does seem to lead the line well as you say.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Been surprised by him last few. We were linked in January and would've been quite underwhelmed by him but he does seem to lead the line well as you say.

I think we'd have been far more dangerous and much happier if we had brought him in instead of Wood.

Presses very well, runs the channels and gets in behind, can take people on with the ball, and can drop into space and link play a bit too.

Will never understand why West Ham flat out refused to get a second striker to rotate with Antonio in both the summer and again in Jan.

Absolutely lovely if their season just fades away to nowt n all. Howay the Eintracht.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Will never understand why West Ham flat out refused to get a second striker to rotate with Antonio in both the summer and again in Jan.

Absolutely lovely if their season just fades away to nowt n all. Howay the Eintracht.

Allegedly bid for Nunez, Etikite, Bayo, Bamba Dieng and others in January, but got knocked back for all. Don’t think it was for lack of trying, unless they offered paltry amounts. 

Thought this was a weird comment:

Asked about the incident by Sky Sports after full-time, Moyes said: “I don’t ever want my players to dive. I just don’t really believe in it. I think the game is hard enough. I don’t want them to do that.

“I think Jarrod could just have left his leg there, and kept going into the goalkeeper. Easy. And maybe he should have.”

“It was a reckless challenge, no matter what. But the goalkeeper, the only thing that went for him in the clash was that there was no contact.

“You can’t do much about it — but I think Jarrod could probably have kept his foot in it, and then we might have had a different situation.”

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Thought this was a weird comment:

His demeanour was very odd. He pretty much was blaming Shreeves for the second goal not being cancelled for handball against Holding.

Pulisic’s Dad having pop at at Tuchel and Chelsea on Twitter.

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

Allegedly bid for Nunez, Etikite, Bayo, Bamba Dieng and others in January, but got knocked back for all. Don’t think it was for lack of trying, unless they offered paltry amounts. 

They made Fat Mike offers each time.

10 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Seems like Everton did to Chelsea today what they did to us at Goodison. And Chelsea fell for it too. 

And good thing too. About time we were cunts to play against as opposed to pathetic pushovers.

We're still shite mind and got a lot of work to do stay up, could all be for nought.

14 hours ago, Disco said:

Feels like that was a sliding doors moment for them and they've missed the opportunity to kick on.

Early goal for Salford who have to win to keep their tiny playoff hopes alive. Matty just missed a glorious chance a minute after the above post, and I didn't realise Perch was playing.

Bristol Rovers will be hoping Mansfield don't win.

1-1 - nice free kick.

Edited by Paullow