Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, neesy111 said:

Ref hates Sterling.

Now I have to disagree. He clearly dives there. He fall before contact and tries to entangle his legs like. 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Can you imagine being a Man City fan watching this man. :lol: I'd just die I reckon 

The office is going to be a laugh tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

I might be one of the few. But I love Pep and I really feel bad for him :lol: Mahrez and Foden should've finished the game off in the home tie. 

I think Pep's holding City back and he peaked 2 or 3 years ago. His failure to replace Aguero with an actual number 9 and his insistence on playing wingers as false 9s has cost City dearly many times over. They also completely lack leadership since Kompany left, manifesting itselt in bed-shitting results like this and the other week against Liverpool.

The worst thing is, Pep never, ever, learns from failure. He also refuses to have a 'Plan B'. His Tiki Taka looks great putting away shite teams 7-0, but as soon as they come up against a top drawer team, they look like school boys.

Great manager a few years ago, but he needs a couple of years out to reload and come back fresh.

1 minute ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I think Pep's holding City back and he peaked 2 or 3 years ago. His failure to replace Aguero with an actual number 9 and his insistence on playing wingers as false 9s has cost City dearly many times over. They also completely lack leadership since Kompany left, manifesting itselt in bed-shitting results like this and the other week against Liverpool.

The worst thing is, Pep never, ever, learns from failure. He also refuses to have a 'Plan B'. His Tiki Taka looks great putting away shite teams 7-0, but as soon as they come up against a top drawer team, they look like school boys.

Great manager a few years ago, but he needs a couple of years out to reload and come back fresh.

He tried to sign Kane in the summer.

Now trying to sign Haaland. 

There'd be no false 9s if he had signed either of the above.