Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Sima said:

Come on Michael, no one likes these cunts.

Was saying this to one of my mates today, despite everyone hating the way City have bought their success I don't know a single neutral who wants Liverpool to win the league. 

Just now, toon25 said:

No idea how folk can want Man fucking City to win a thing tbh.

I can understand rivals of Liverpool not wanting them to win it, but Liverpool are a proper football club. Neutrals wanting City to win the title over Liverpool is baffling to me. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I can understand rivals of Liverpool not wanting them to win it, but Liverpool are a proper football club. Neutrals wanting City to win the title over Liverpool is baffling to me. 

Man City are just neutral, absolutely no hatred towards them compared to you's or Pool.

Edited by Pata

Just now, David Edgar said:

Man City are nothing so them winning means shit.

The Liverpool media wankfestival is insufferable so fuck em.

Aye, it’s wild how biased BT Sport are towards them.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Did anyone want Man United to win the title over Blackburn

Man City are incredibly boring and machine-like to watch, scoring sweaty FIFA goals constantly. They're also the default title winners now, so for that reason my preference is Liverpool who play football I like to see.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Man city loss tomorrow would make it a canny run in, Spurs need to chuck the cheque book at Conte 

No.fuck spurs insufferable cunts