Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Mark Noble is pretty much the standard bearer for average footballers. He's getting a send off like he was some great player.

Imagine if we did that for Paul Dummett.

Oh well, all aboard the Talksport conveyor belt of average players with shite opinions.

15 minutes ago, STM said:

Mark Noble is pretty much the standard bearer for average footballers. He's getting a send off like he was some great player.

Imagine if we did that for Paul Dummett.

Oh well, all aboard the Talksport conveyor belt of average players with shite opinions.

Mark Noble is our Paul Dummett...never terrible, never great. Utterly forgettable despite being a good club servant. He'll be a pub quiz question in 5 years.

If you ever wanted to describe an average midfielder Mark Noble would fit it perfectly...always on the edge of a call up, but never good enough to actually make it...he's West Hams Colback, with the difference being they àctually quite like him

5 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Mark Noble is our Paul Dummett...never terrible, never great. Utterly forgettable despite being a good club servant. He'll be a pub quiz question in 5 years.

If you ever wanted to describe an average midfielder Mark Noble would fit it perfectly...always on the edge of a call up, but never good enough to actually make it...he's West Hams Colback, with the difference being they àctually quite like him

Better than Colback, easily 

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Who's the Brad Friedel lookalike who's always on the Spurs bench

When I saw Spurs play in December a few of the fans around me kept calling him Brad Friedel so I just thought it actually was Friedel until right now

Depending on the results today we'll see... Leeds defeat and they're clearly favourites because of the poor GD. Burnley probably have it all to play for when they get to us. Everton's extra game helps for the time being