Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Would much rather Leeds survive than the likes of Burnley or Watford. I know it sucks that another team below us (including Everton) got 3 points, but we're still very much in the driving seat. We have winnable games coming up.

7 minutes ago, Robster said:

But it's not about the Everton game is it. The inference in the sarcasm is that NUFC don't know how to play v 10 men and we clearly do. It just so happens that last night, for whatever reason, it didn't work.

For me it is. Cant complain much after the run we have been on, but yesterday we didnt take advantage of it. Leeds did. Its just the truth and as you say for whatever reason it didnt work.

11 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Would much rather Leeds survive than the likes of Burnley or Watford. I know it sucks that another team below us (including Everton) got 3 points, but we're still very much in the driving seat. We have winnable games coming up.

We all want to dream that every team below us is going to lose every between now and the rest of the season. The reality of course is that is impossible but it still nibbles at the confidence ever so slightly when one of them picks up points.

20 minutes ago, Robster said:

We all want to dream that every team below us is going to lose every between now and the rest of the season. The reality of course is that is impossible but it still nibbles at the confidence ever so slightly when one of them picks up points.

Oh yeah, shitting myself trying to act all casual while I typed that :lol:

Oh and just to add. I like watching Leeds and feel like they are a Premier League club.

I’m sick of watching Burnley and their brand of football. 

Norwich are the new West Brom. Boing boing. Fuck off. 

Watford, as harsh as it sounds. Just feel like such a nothing club. No idea what their identity is as a team or what their owners are trying to do there. 

Those 3 to go down is fine by me. Although Everton would be hilarious. The boos at Goodison would cause an earthquake on Merseyside. 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:
6 minutes ago, OCK said:

Saka is going to be immense 

Already is amazing like, wonder what his ceiling is 

Pretty high you’d have thought especially as he’s comfortable playing both sides. Hopefully he doesn’t get his natural instinct to turn and run at defenders coached out of him. Been one of my favourite players to watch since I first saw him against Frankfurt in the UEFA Cup.

Agbonlahor is such a dullard. Seemed to be saying the left winger needs to help Young with Saka and started going on about how he used to do it. 

Villa don’t even play with wingers?! Keown pointed it out that it’s a tactical flaw from Gerrard and ol Gabby shut up after that. 

How does this cunt get paid for his insight?

40 minutes ago, Disco said:

Pretty high you’d have thought especially as he’s comfortable playing both sides. Hopefully he doesn’t get his natural instinct to turn and run at defenders coached out of him. Been one of my favourite players to watch since I first saw him against Frankfurt in the UEFA Cup.

If he improves his shooting a bit he'll be terrifying.

27 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Agbonlahor is such a dullard. Seemed to be saying the left winger needs to help Young with Saka and started going on about how he used to do it. 

Villa don’t even play with wingers?! Keown pointed it out that it’s a tactical flaw from Gerrard and ol Gabby shut up after that. 

How does this cunt get paid for his insight?

He’s purely there to wind people up so they phone in. 

51 minutes ago, The Merse said:

Agbonlahor is one of the thickest people I have ever heard speak - literally knows nothing about anything - totally out of his depth on any subject - didn't know where the Alps are ffs

Always looked absolutely vacant behind the eyes. Do find it odd that someone who essentially didn’t give a fuck for a large period of time when playing for the club he supports continues to work in football. I know he’ll want the wages and that but still, plenty else you can do. Same with Dickhead Owen.