Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

18 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Looking forward to getting the popcorn out to watch relegation battle today. 

Aye same here, really never, for one second, thought we would be in this position at the end of April. :indi:

16 minutes ago, huss9 said:

burnley win, everton draw today.

best outcome..... halts liverpool, drags everton down, and gets us closer to wolves.

Liverpool winning or not is not going to help us. The best chance we have is because they have a derby today and a Champions League semi-final in midweek, and with it being the early Saturday kickoff. Hopefully the two games takes it out of them a bit for us, but I can’t see Liverpool dropping points in 2 successive league games.

If anything, then dropping points to Everton would be a worse scenario for us, and they would have to not drop any more points and hope Man City don’t slip up and will be even more focussed.

Edited by Stifler

55 minutes ago, Ikon said:

I dislike Burnley and have wanted them to go down for years. Now I’m desperate for them to stay up if it means Everton going down.

Likewise, after years of hoping Liverpool lose pretty much every game they play, I’ll be cheering them on today

6 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Likewise, after years of hoping Liverpool lose pretty much every game they play, I’ll be cheering them on today

I doubt they will need much help, they will hammer everton I reckon 

23 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Liverpool winning or not is not going to help us. The best chance we have is because they have a derby today and a Champions League semi-final in midweek, and with it being the early Saturday kickoff. Hopefully the two games takes it out of them a bit for us, but I can’t see Liverpool dropping points in 2 successive league games.

If anything, then dropping points to Everton would be a worse scenario for us, and they would have to not drop any more points and hope Man City don’t slip up and will be even more focussed.

i wasnt wanting them to help us.

i never want them to win anything.

i am a 70/80's child.

i fucking hate them.

42 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

He's fucking gash tho.

Aye, I was watching him in midweek and he looked shit. Been a lot of hype about him, but he actually looks sub par. He was passing backwards instead of passing to men forwards, falling over, missing chances.

Thing is, if they do go down, he’s suddenly tear the Championship apart, that would be his level.

45 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I'll take your word for it. All I know, from watching a few Burnley games lately, is Cornet is gash. ;)

Excuse my ignorance but what does gash refer to ? I take it it's either good or bad ?

Ah just seen Stifler's post above mine @ so he's wank then.

Edited by South-Cheshire-Toon

Moyes formally throwing in the towel as a contender for 4th with that line-up? Rice, Bowen, Lanzini and Antonio all on the bench.

Was going to watch their match, but think I'll go for Burnley instead.