Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Ronson333 said:

He’s never been better than De Breyne 

Well he was, in pretty much every single metric. 

De Bruyne obviously the better player. There hasn't been a better midfielder in the league than De Bruyne. But Bruno was untouchable in his first 18 months. 

No comparison right now. 

1 minute ago, buzz said:

"The Godfather of Gegenpressing", apparently. 

You don't inherit a bunch of cunts and implement a gegenpress style in a few months. 

This has nothing to do with Ralf. 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Yep i'm sure you'll throw a fortune at it, only an overhaul will change this disgrace.

A fortune, just like they do every year. The last 10 years they’ve outspent every other club in world football. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Would love Ragnick to go all out on these lot after the final game ?

If sources are to be believed, there's 12 players being shipped in the summer. I genuinely can't wait. :lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

If sources are to be believed, there's 12 players being shipped in the summer. I genuinely can't wait. :lol:

So, basically you expect to get rid of 12 players and replace them by as many (or fewer), and expect the reimaning players and the new lot to click from the start and be top 6?:lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

They'd probably all do much better elsewhere. Something very wrong and toxic at Man Utd. Players take some of the blame for sure, but terrible decision after terrible decision with managers and blend of players they've accumulated.

1 minute ago, maze said:

So, basically you expect to get rid of 12 players and replace them by as many (or fewer), and expect the reimaning players and the new lot to click from the start and be top 6?:lol:

I never said anything about my expectations. They're rock bottom. 

It used to be expecting to get top four. Now it's just expecting the team to have drive and determination. :lol:

5 minutes ago, maze said:

Still sounds like the most sensible thinking they'll have applied for years.

Agreed that this isn’t on Ragnick. I think him being brought in was an experiment to see how close that squad is to evolving into where someone like Ten Hag would want it to be, he’s thrown this squad in at the deep end with the ultra press style and seen who can swim. Looks like hardly any of them can, a rotten dressing room to the core.. will take a couple of transfer windows for him to them even close to what he would want them to be.

17 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He was quite easily the best midfielder in the league for 12-18 months. 

That joke of a player still has world class numbers this season and has created the most chances in the league of any midfielder :lol:

He is and always has been a whinging cunt though. 

Pretty sure you made the claim this season like. As ludicrous then as it is now. 

Bruno's numbers, Ronaldo's numbers. So long as you ignore the league table numbers and team numbers. Sums up what the problem at Man United is. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I never said anything about my expectations. They're rock bottom. 

It used to be expecting to get top four. Now it's just expecting the team to have drive and determination. :lol:

Out of interest, are any of those twelve named?