Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

20 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:anguish: It’s already started… Sky:

”Frank Lampard masterminding an escape”

Totally ignoring he was the man to put them in danger to begin with.

It'll be like Carver all over again

Just now, The Prophet said:

Here we go. Lampard "masterminding" them to safety apparently.

:lol: Masterminded in the sense John Carver masterminded our survival in 2015.

With the likes of Lampard and Gerrard, it'll always be their management and coaching when they succeed and the players fault when they fail.
Everton are welcome to him. We got the best English manager available.

4 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I’ve not seen that @Dinho lad post, but he’s right - whatever he said. 

I am outside, by the way. You just seem the type that never leaves the house, probably proven by your “I know you are but what am I” response.

Anyway, it’s been fun, but you’re boring me and this conversation is probably boring everyone else.

Of course I'm right. @joeyt plays it safe as he's probably scared from getting ridiculed if he expresses an opinion that 'deviates from the norm'. That or he doesn't have any originality or critical thinking.

And he has the audacity to mock people just because they sound 'different' with their opinion. 

A bellend.  

I think Sunderland will be happy with that. MK Dons have absolutely battered Wycombe, 68% possession, 27 shots to 2, 18 corners to 1, but could only win 1-0, so lose 1-2 on aggregate, and 6th place Wycombe await the winners of tomorrow in the final.

Betting wise, whoever wins tomorrow will be favourites, whereas MK Dons would probably have been had they made it.

De Kuip was incredible. Great atmosphere, pretty low-quality game, at least by Feyenoord until the end. Great comeback and was v cool to get to celebrate two late goals. 

I did find it funny in light of the forum's recent US sports debate that I had to exchange money for tickets to get beer, but unfortunately only one window selling tickets took my card. Had to walk across the entire stadium and wait for someone to get off break to get mine. 

Not asking for t shirt cannons, but maybe getting a drink should be a little more accessible. 

Great experience and noise though, definitely get yourself over if you can. 

Also got to see some flares and PSV fans trying to get through a police barricade. Really had it all.

Edited by Ameritoon

19 hours ago, joeyt said:

Leeds fans really rate Meslier but he always looks bobbins to me

I like him and think he’s got potential. He’s got a mistake in him but he’s just turned 22, played regular Premier League football for two years behind a godawful defence. Can see him doing a Ramsdale once he gets a move to a better club. Spurs as Lloris’ successor would be a shout. A year or two as cover for him, learning from him and he’ll be ready.