Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Commentators making out Lampard has done an incredible job. Fuck off :lol: 

To be honest, the longer they keep him, the better for us. He’s clearly awful and Everton will be consigned to either fighting against relegation each season or binning him off soon

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

To be honest, they’re all the patient type, in ten years of marriage I can’t recall any of them calling for managers to be sacked or anything like that.

If Howe won an FA Cup for us and followed it up with a shocking season no way would I be calling for him to be sacked.

Edited by WillingtonMag

4 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Commentators making out Lampard has done an incredible job. Fuck off :lol: 

Leicester gifted it to them playing their second string team

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:anguish: It’s already started… Sky:

”Frank Lampard masterminding an escape”

Totally ignoring he was the man to put them in danger to begin with.

They were in the shit before he came, to be fair. He’s done OK.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:anguish: It’s already started… Sky:

”Frank Lampard masterminding an escape”

Totally ignoring he was the man to put them in danger to begin with.

Did he though (genuine question as I don’t follow Everton much), according to wiki Rafa had a 31% win rate for Everton where lampard is on 42% - beating us, Man U, Chelsea and now Leicester along the way.

As much as I hate the bloke that seems okay to me

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Leeds blew it themselves and I think the majority of us had already decided before kickoff that the chances are it’s going to be Leeds.

Still think it's poor sportsmanship from Leicester not to play a full strength team

Just now, Gawalls said:

Did he though (genuine question as I don’t follow Everton much), according to wiki Rafa had a 31% win rate for Everton where lampard is on 42% - beating us, Man U, Chelsea and now Leicester along the way.

As much as I hate the bloke that seems okay to me

As much as they were not in the relegation zone when he took over and only dropped into it during his reign. 

Feel like results have been proper gifted to him/them mind. Man Utd and Chelsea especially couldn’t have done more to roll over for them. They also took 6 points against the run of play from us and Leicester.

7 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

If Howe won an FA Cup for us and followed it up with a shocking season no way would I be calling for him to be sacked.

You definitely would

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

As much as they were not in the relegation zone when he took over and only dropped into it during his reign. 

Feel like results have been proper gifted to him/them mind. Man Utd and Chelsea especially couldn’t have done more to roll over for them. They also took 6 points against the run of play from us and Leicester.

Doesn’t matter, still 3 points - back in December when we were only on one win - we were ready to (and did) celebrate any win that came out Way regardless of how we got it.

3 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

They were 6 clear though hardly masterminded an escape you'd say that if they were 6 points from safety maybe.

As I said, he’s done OK. They’ve lost once at home under I think, and that was a robbery vs City. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near here but he’s done alright.

5 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

They were 6 clear though hardly masterminded an escape you'd say that if they were 6 points from safety maybe.

That’sa valid point I agree with but not that he was the one to drop him in the shit in the first place. 

11 minutes ago, Robster said:

Sort of glad as I want us to go back to Goodison to avenge this seasons game.

Good way of looking at it. 

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

As I said, he’s done OK. They’ve lost once at home under I think, and that was a robbery vs City. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near here but he’s done alright.

Lost to Wolves as well at home. Agree though. 

Think ypu guys are being very harsh on Lampard. Just checked and they were 16th and 4 points above the relegation zone when he was appointed. He had a slow start but so did Howe? Just got to give credit really as everyone thought they had little chance of staying up. Not saying they are playing decent but they are getting the results when the pressure is huge