Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

5 minutes ago, Willow said:

I'm indoors, sat on my bed, bit hungover, eating peanut M&Ms and watching the Everton match on a dodgy stream

Living it up tbh but hugely lacking vitamin D

Keep going, I’m almost there….:pedro:

Just now, WillingtonMag said:

Watching the Leeds game are Everton hanging on or looking comfortable?

Comfortable for periods but Leicester have gone really close several times, Pickford with 2-3 brilliant saves and Barnes inches away with a header but the chances are sporadic. Looks like theyre gonna hang on

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

The Everton players (Richarlison and Gordon) do realize that they don't have to act like every single tackle is a career ending injury right? What a bunch of utter fannies.

Most dislikeable team ive watched for a while :lol:

45 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Not a huge fan of telling fans of clubs that x is good when they all think that x is shit and they watch their club far more than any of us tbh. Same with Everton and Benitez. 

Even still, Leicester fans I know down here are giving him next season before turning or not.

Same, I live in Loughborough as my wife is from this area, all her brothers, father etc are all fans - some being season ticket holders and they’re saying the same.  They’re seriously running lower and lower on good faith every time I speak to them.

1 minute ago, nortoon said:

Most dislikeable team ive watched for a while :lol:

Both are a fucking disgrace to football, cheating cunts. But then again the whole team is full of fucking cheating shits.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Same, I live in Loughborough as my wife is from this area, all her brothers, father etc are all fans - some being season ticket holders and they’re saying the same.  They’re seriously running lower and lower on good faith every time I speak to them.

Is anyone saying this season he's been good enough though, people have said two 5th places finishes and an FA Cup win is pretty fucking good and should be enough to earn him another season to try and turn it around? Sounds like most of the Leciester fans agree with that anyways.

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

Is anyone saying this season he's been good enough though, people have said two 5th places finishes and an FA Cup win is pretty fucking good and should be enough to earn him another season to try and turn it around? Sounds like most of the Leciester fans agree with that anyways.

To be honest, they’re all the patient type, in ten years of marriage I can’t recall any of them calling for managers to be sacked or anything like that.

2 minutes ago, duo said:

If I was Leeds I'd be a bit miffed at the weakened squad Leicester put out

Leeds blew it themselves and I think the majority of us had already decided before kickoff that the chances are it’s going to be Leeds.