Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

4 hours ago, Wullie said:

Here's Man City doing it for their League 1 play off semi final in 1999:

Here's Rushden and Diamonds doing it after their L2 semi vs Rochdale in 2002 (if you put into Youtube any particular year and 'play off semi' you'll find one from a random game):

image.thumb.png.390b85ab27cd15a337bec6c89f3f1a52.png

You probably just weren't watching these games. Most sides who win the play off semi at home see a pitch invasion, has always been the case.

:lol: Some of our fans did it during a pre season friendly 

3 hours ago, 54 said:

Looking forward to the Europa League final this evening, although it does annoy me that the date is a full week and a half before the Champions League final, and a week before the Conference League final. 

Don't know thy the don't do something like this and the end of May each year:

Friday evening: Europa League Final

Saturday Evening: Champions League Final

Sunday Evening: Conference League final

you could still host them in different cities, and it would create a great buzz around Europe and be a grand finish to the league season. 

This is a good idea. Except Conference final should be first on Thursday. Europa Friday. CL Saturday.

11 hours ago, wormy said:

I know Brummie's already voted grump but so fuck I'm still gonna whinge. :lol: Pitch invasions just feel like the latest contrived 'moment maker' to me. In the same way everyone suddenly decided a couple of international tournaments ago that it's natural to throw your pints in the air when watching a football match in the pub. 

Certain times obviously will have some spontaneity about it, e.g. if I was a Bristol Rovers fan I could certainly imagine getting swept up in that as that was fucking mental. But as with everything these days it feels like it has to be co-opted by bellends for attention.

Absolutely hate this shite of throwing pints around. A majority of away games in the concourse you get little twats doing it for zero reason.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

After being hauled off after 50 mins in the first leg, I see Matty L is now on the bench for Mansfield in the return leg. Not a great sign for the lad.

He needs 'unbrucing' like his older brother. Give Howe the summer and preseason, might find a footballer in there or not. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Absolutely hate this shite of throwing pints around. A majority of away games in the concourse you get little twats doing it for zero reason.

Nearly as bad as this forced "limbs" crack. Love a proper mental celebration but nowadays it's forced as fuck for likes on social media

Shite

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

another view of it kicking off , been quite a bit of fighting mind , stupid cunts , all started by German fans .

You know when the cunts are in balaclava's, they're not there to watch the actual match. Load of cunts.