Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

5 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Knauff has been lively, loads of pace.

We should looking at someone of his age and ability in the summer, but he’s on loan from Dortmund so we have no chance 

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

It’s mad cheap buying players from the J League. Invariably decent enough technique n all. Says on wiki the lad tonight was only a couple of mill.

I remember reading a while back that it's also a well trodden path as Germany is one of the European countries which gives Japanese players the least culture shock - in terms of orderliness, cleanliness, infrastructure etc.

2 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I remember reading a while back that it's also a well trodden path as Germany is one of the European countries which gives Japanese players the least culture shock - in terms of orderliness, cleanliness, infrastructure etc.

Bundesliga seen as not as physical as England, and more reliant on technique which is seen to suit Asian players, at least initially. 

44 minutes ago, jack j said:

Mackem supporting the Germans on a newcastle message board

Ok

Geordie born and bred thanks very much support any German club over Rangers any day of the week with the way there fans go on and have behaved in our city before....if you were such a geordie you'd know about that?

1 minute ago, triggs said:

Why are so many Rangers players wearing long sleeves in 30 degrees :lol:

Insane isn’t it, cut the grass today in 19 degree weather and nearly died just with joggers on.

Edited by RodneyCisse

14 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I would say Germany is the cleanest country I've been to, never been to Japan, must be clinically sterile.:) 

Rangers fans doing their best mackem impression thus far. Barely a song to be heard.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I would say Germany is the cleanest country I've been to, never been to Japan, must be clinically sterile.:) 

It very much is. Even the “rough” bits are clean as a whistle.