Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

35 minutes ago, LV said:

Huddersfield are 7/2 for the win. Think I’ll have some of that. 

Same. This guy's made me so much money by being a useless sack of shit. Piled on as him next manager to go as soon as news came through of Saudi lifting the BeIn ban and have bet against his WBA side a few times, most recently when Swansea were 4/1.

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I was sadly banned from the WBA subreddit for enlightening them on Bruce. They are in very strong denial right now 

Deserve all they get then 

Get accused of being ‘deluded’ by any chance? 

Edited by LV

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah it’s similar to with us where there was an unbearable amount of “it’s the players!!!/bruce has done alright/give him a chance”.

According to them, the players are shit (even though Ismael had them in the playoffs iirc) and they are sick of us telling them about him.  Oh and we are only good because we spent loads not because Bruce was awful.

:lol:

Let them burn 

Don't know whether to watch the West Brom game or the rugby

Mass shapeless defence, hoofing the ball up into the air and hoping to bludgeon something at the other end or the rugby

Edited by Wolfcastle

Any takers for Bruce somehow stumbling onto player having a ‘Willocky’ streak in front of goal, and so fluking a run to a shitty win in the play off final, and joining us in the prem next season?

I think I could really enjoy his puffed up pride leading to yet another fall.

i do understand this doesn’t reflect well on me as a person, but it would mean having two reasons to watch MOTD each week, at least until he was sacked in October