Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

30 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

We don't need to be bitter he has gone now.  Let albion fans do that and just enjoy Eddie.

I could not disagree more

The way in which he left, that interview he did with Luke Edwards and then the coverage that followed was awful. Especially considering he went on about it being his boyhood club (which tbf I do believe him, it's just that he's a Man-U fan now)

Him losing and failing miserably elsewhere brings me joy, if that is sad, petty then so be it 

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I could not disagree more

The way in which he left, that interview he did with Luke Edwards and then the coverage that followed was awful. Especially considering he went on about it being his boyhood club (which tbf I do believe him, it's just that he's a Man-U fan now)

Him losing and failing miserably elsewhere brings me joy, if that is sad, petty then so be it 

Watched this the other day and it reminded me of the utter shite that came out after Bruce rightly got sacked :lol:

V

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

WBA are awful like and can’t say I watched them pre Bruce but this legit looks like us most of this season pre Howe 

Aimless unmotivated dogshit football week in and week out. But we were cunts because he's so nice.

5 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Same. This guy's made me so much money by being a useless sack of shit. Piled on as him next manager to go as soon as news came through of Saudi lifting the BeIn ban and have bet against his WBA side a few times, most recently when Swansea were 4/1.

Honestly, betting against him is printing cash.