sunderland

Big River

18 hours ago, Jonas said:

Were the shithole not them, I read so on RTG the other day. Must be accurate.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 16-34-43 NUFC_Sportswashing compendium thread - Spring 2023 Rainbow edition.png

What was the stupid Mackem cunt doing in Newcastle then? The irony. 

What reason is there to venture into Sunderland other than to do a documentary focused on the nadir of all human existence and observe tramps fucking dogs

8 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

What was the stupid Mackem cunt doing in Newcastle then? The irony. 

What reason is there to venture into Sunderland other than to do a documentary focused on the nadir of all human existence and observe tramps fucking seagulls.

What will eat them up most - if this type of introspection is available to them - is that during their ‘6 in a rur’ phase we were being fucking hobbled by a parasitic owner.  Look at what we look like one full season after his departure.  Yet at the same time, they had a sugar daddy owner who went on to spunk over £100m down the drain on them in a desperate attempt to make into a solid PL club.

They need NUFC to be having a shit time and them to be at the most they can be in order to ‘compete’.

So they can ask questions like ‘what would we look like if we reached our potential?’, as if it hasn’t already been answered. 

14 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

5A259DA0-31EE-4698-A68B-B49A854CA005.thumb.png.740741570eef2c6a81a6389c7213bc0b.png

crazier and crazier and crazier

Thank Christ the UK has robust firearms laws is all I can say.  Bunch of fucking loons

Always find the way things like this are viewed as funny mind. One person says something crazy, 16 people in the same community laugh at them, but the 1 person is somehow representative :lol:

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Always find the way things like this are viewed as funny mind. One person says something crazy, 16 people in the same community laugh at them, but the 1 person is somehow representative :lol:

It’s worth reading the entire thread tbf.  It’s not a lone nutter. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Three out of those 16 are ‘likes’. So 4/17- 25% is a decent minority amount! 

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Tbf even if it’s the majority of RTG I know it isn’t representative of their support.  I’m only taking the piss :) 

Still fucking funny even when it’s just a single person, in fairness. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Still fucking funny even when it’s just a single person, in fairness. 

I can already see his neighbour on the news.

‘He seemed like such a quiet lad.  Kept himself to himself.  It wasn’t until he started going on about Luke O’Nien being better than Bruno that we started having our suspicions’

15 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

5A259DA0-31EE-4698-A68B-B49A854CA005.thumb.png.740741570eef2c6a81a6389c7213bc0b.png

crazier and crazier and crazier

Thank Christ the UK has robust firearms laws is all I can say.  Bunch of fucking loons

A lot of them saying things along the lines of "not a chance", but I couldn't even tell you who was in their team. The OP on RTG didn't even bother with a nice team graphic showing the two teams and formations, poor effort.

6 hours ago, Manxst said:

Got to love their lack of self awareness or knowledge of their own history. "Football is fucked" being one of the first posts like Alf Common never existed or the fines and suspensions they never really recovered from for illegal payments etc to players and forgetting why they were known as the Bank of England club.

Edited by madras

35 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"It's not a real rivalry anymore" seems to be the latest comfort blanket.

Something I can finally agree with them on. It ever being a rivalry always has the prerequisite of us being shit.

Loads of them on there taking time out of their day to go into a Newcastle thread, and then reply to it saying how little they care about us and they don't give us a second thought anymore.

Yeah, ok. Sounds convincing to me. :lol: