sunderland

Big River

12 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

That exile poster seems a tad obsessed mind, 

He's sounding  like that thick as whale spunk, chancer that's been  exiled to WBA,

:crazy2:

It's even more weird when you consider he never (and I mean never) posts anything about the club he supports (or allegedly does).

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Might just set up an account to append, 'nee likes, nee comments, nee retweets again then' to everything he posts

:okay:

10 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Mainly of course because it takes even longer to explain why they're not.  Also, they'd not be able to give a sense of where sunderland is without its location relative to Newcastle

Or they secretly would love to be like all 80% of Gateshead geordie's who are mlf

Just saying like it's on RTG .

Anyhoo here's my 2penith

North of the Tyne  Newcastle/ North tynesudec95+% toon

Northumberland 75% toon

Durham 55-45% toon

Gateshead 80/20% toon

Washington 50/50

Jarrow 69/40 mlf

Hebburn 70/30 toon

Saudi 50/50

Exile getting wor mandy download 100%

11 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Anyhoo here's my 2penith

North of the Tyne  Newcastle/ North tynesudec95+% toon

Northumberland 75% toon

Durham 55-45% toon

Gateshead 80/20% toon

Washington 50/50

Jarrow 69/40 mlf

Hebburn 70/30 toon

Saudi 50/50

Exile getting wor mandy download 100%

Explains the housing crisis in Jarrow. 

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

No chance Jarrow is 60/40 in favour of the mackems btw.

Aye, not a chance.

I think the fact that the Sunderland owners had a fans talk in there has skewed the perception. From what I make of it, it’s mostly Newcastle fans.

You could argue Boldon and Fellagate are more Sunderland than Newcastle, but not Jarrow.

It's funny as fuck when you see them trying to redefine/reduce the borders of 'Geordie territory' due to one local musician from North Shields, stating he's a NUFC fans and having flags at a concert held in the area he comes from. Don't the thick fucks conveniently forget they used to sing songs claiming themselves as geordies in the 70s/early 80s [emoji38]

Let’s just say it: The vast majority of the North East supports Newcastle United. This is not based on success (God knows) more just geographic logic.  Everything in the North East- a place I’m from and love- leads to Newcastle.

Where did this Gateshead supports sunderland shit come from?

If the useless knackers who support a closed upper tier and lower tier empty plastic seats job,think Gatesheed  support them then dear god....fuckin gerrin young Cyril have you seen qir mandy yet

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Not sure about 20% of Gateshead being Sunderland fans… I went to what was biggest Comp in Gateshead (at the time) and of 2,200 pupils I knew of only two Sunderland fans (both because of their family). 

Most of gateshead is closer to St Jimmy's than other parts of Tyneside....MLf are scarce on the ground 

The bigger their boundaries and the more fans they have in these areas the shitter it suggests their support is considering they fill their stadium 1% of the time surely, and.... oh no wait, yeah, mackematics. My bad.

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

The bigger their boundaries and the more fans they have in these areas the shitter it suggests their support is considering they fill their stadium 1% of the time surely, and.... oh no wait, yeah, mackematics. My bad.

Don’t be using logic.  Logic is for Mags.  Aristotle was a post-92 Keeganite

13 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Don’t be using logic.  Logic is for Mags.  Aristotle was a post-92 Keeganite

Fuck Aristotle, The Venerable Bede invented some form of Maths in Jarrow… oh! That doesn’t help. Despite his Tyneside home,  he probs had an eighth century liking for all things red and white and hated gravy. Anyhow, think it amounted to just counting on his fingers or some such malarkey. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

6 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Fuck Aristotle, The Venerable Bede invented some form of Maths in Jarrow… oh! That doesn’t help. Despite his Tyneside home,  he probs had an eighth century liking for all things red and white and hated gravy. Anyhow, think it amounted to just counting on his fingers or some such malarkey. 

Bede was a MLF.