sunderland in the EFL

Big River

I didn't catch the whole game today - just the second half - but I think the issue is just quality in the final third. 

Ross Stewart aside, they don't have someone with a ruthless streak. The likes of Patrick Roberts and Jack Clarke are good players, but when the ball gets between the posts and they need someone to apply that touch it's lacking. They'll be fine for mid-table in a worst case scenario, but they've definitely reached a point where the owner needs to invest in a pedigreed striker. 

24 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Only the 20 pages on our game today so far. Some are even saying we’re good, so it won’t be long until it’s parsnipped in embarrassment 

Only nelford and roker mackem still fighting the good fight as far as I can see

1 hour ago, Manxst said:

Only the 20 pages on our game today so far. Some are even saying we’re good, so it won’t be long until it’s parsnipped in embarrassment 

NUFC batter the opposition so...to the Online Shame Dungeon it goes!

3 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

NUFC batter the opposition so...to the Online Shame Dungeon it goes!

We’ve been doped, apparently. Just like Leicester.  Also there is no chance that we can finish top four no matter how we look, just like we didn’t three months ago

15 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Best bit I saw was Roker Mackem telling his fellow Mackems that too many of them sit and comment on Newcastle threads.  Ahem. 

I liked the 'imagine waiting years to be successful then it not counting' or something, ignored by all but whichever one didn't post it