sunderland in the EFL

Big River

7 hours ago, Pilko said:

Roker Revolutionary Front :lol:

Watch out lads, they've got paintbrushes and they ain't afraid to use 'em. Man the barricades, the Joker Revolewtionary Cunts have just cleaned out the local paint shop's supply of crimson. Lock up your posters, hide your adverts, take down your pictures, the R.R.F. are in town and they mean business.

9 hours ago, Charlies said:

Just you wait till the Revelutionary Front of Roker turn up, those guys really know how to revolt.

TBF, that TNT advert is all over the TV and they are really pushing Newcastle on it, must drive them nuts.

It was on twice in a single advert break last night during Wheeler Dealer on Quest.

What a time to be alive!  

Edit, meltdown on RTG over the Saudi friendlies to be played at SJP, I can't post a link for some reason. Will be over a thousand posts by the end of the week.

Edited by Sid

3 hours ago, Ben said:

Load of Makem shirts in Pointeland Airport this morning 

Can’t be… they only wear them for the match or 5 a side…. well so says everyone on RTG anyway… Are you telling me these lads make things up?

5 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

It's also illegal not to put your seat belt on mate!

I mean yes, but I do plenty of illegal things so that's not why I wear one.

I wear one because it's a sensible precaution and I'd do it irrespective of the legality of the situation.

7 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Been watching that Sunderland Til I Die series 2. That Charlie Methvin is such a cunt like. :lol:

Mad how they loved him at one point. Just a thoroughly unlikable, southern bellend. 

I think a vaguely remember him acting like an utter cunt to the staff? 

Just seemed like the kind of dickhead you'd want to swing for after 10 minutes of his company