sunderland

Big River

9 hours ago, Bintang said:

Imagine your fellow fans go to all that effort to make a display and you can't even be arsed to hold a bit of card up for 20 seconds. 

Then go online and slag off the people who probably spent days trying to put it together. 

Decent looking pre match displays= mag behaviour. 

Not bothering to show up and chucking crisp packets onto the pitch when you actually do= best fans in the country. 

Feel sorry for those who were behind the idea mind. Fair play to them. 

Fuck them all.

18 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Made a big thing of doing a Niall Quinn tribute today as part of their "fan funded fan display"

:lol:

what the fuckerty fuck is that shambles [emoji38]

On 15/10/2022 at 17:45, geordie_b said:

Was meant to look like this

FfGtXFCXEAE2rHE?format=jpg&name=large

They tried

Hang on...So all they had to do was hold up some cards to spell his name in block caps (well done WorFlags1973 or whatever, fucking incredible creativeness right there)

Then they fuck it up and just chuck it on the pitch.

Then they go on RTGroom and shout at each other. 

It really is hilarious how just shit at everything they are.

7 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

Hang on...So all they had to do was hold up some cards to spell his name in block caps (well done WorFlags1973 or whatever, fucking incredible creativeness right there)

Then they fuck it up and just chuck it on the pitch.

Then they go on RTGroom and shout at each other. 

It really is hilarious how just shit at everything they are.

"NorFlags"

Watched the mackems game on the firestick Paul cannell the whole place is rancid there were bairns chasing each other around empty seats, at least their nanna's can get to the pub on a Saturday even with the tag on.ffs they can't even fill the bottom part of their half closed ground,I know uncle Bobby Murray bought the sol from IKEA so why not dismantle the top tier and put in storage for the next 30years or lend it to us so we can expand SJP double quick,the shit 4 brains rtg posters have a attendances thread fucking hell 37,000 at Wigan hahahaha it must be like Dr Who's tardis @ the sol.

21 minutes ago, Disco said:

Wigan chairman basically calling them thick degenerates too. :lol:

Gutted this match hadn't been a few weeks later.

2 hours ago, Decky said:

Some funny moments in this. :lol: 

I liked the scruff carrying his takeaway and union flag back to the picket line. :lol: :lol:  I haven't been to Sunderland in 30 years, but I can tell nothing's fucking changed from that video.

From the Sunderland Echo :

See the brilliant display Sunderland fans just produced for Niall Quinn at the Stadium of Light

Sunderland fans today paid tribute to club legend Niall Quinn with a spectacular pre-match display in the Roker End.

[emoji38]

34 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I liked the scruff carrying his takeaway and union flag back to the picket line. :lol: :lol:  I haven't been to Sunderland in 30 years, but I can tell nothing's fucking changed from that video.

Only been through for the theatre with the lass and when we head home for the metro the whole place stinks of piss and is stuck in the 90s.

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

See they can't even get the player right when using a song to try and deflect their raciest tones. It wasn't Andy Cole it was Tony Cunningham. No surprise the inbred fucks getting stuff wrong again.

A prick on there saying John Barnes got loads of banana’s thrown at him from us while he played for us. They just make shit up as they go along. I wish the Toon supporters who go on there would just come off and leave the stupid cunts to argue amongst themselves, pointless exercise trying to get a point across to stinking piles of shit. 

1 hour ago, Cattletrucked said:

A prick on there saying John Barnes got loads of banana’s thrown at him from us while he played for us. They just make shit up as they go along. I wish the Toon supporters who go on there would just come off and leave the stupid cunts to argue amongst themselves, pointless exercise trying to get a point across to stinking piles of shit. 

The supporters who go on there from our side are either kiss arses or absolute numpties in the main. Let them get on with their lies, no chance would I debate anything with that lot as it's just impossible.