sunderland

Big River

Wouldn't take the piss too hard. Quite easily be happening in Newcastle tomorrow. Country is fucked, not just a small town in Durham.

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Wouldn't take the piss too hard. Quite easily be happening in Newcastle tomorrow. Country is fucked, not just a small town in Durham.

It's Newcastle's turn next Saturday at 1pm apparently 

10 hours ago, TeddySAFC said:

Genuinely no idea mate, Could be a good season if Le Bris hits the ground running and the players buy into what he's trying to do, Alternatively it could be a nightmare if we lose the first couple and any positive atmosphere around the squad is sucked away. We still need two or three signings in to start in the first team IMO.  I will go for a midtable finish of around 10th.

This will be the last post I make on here though, Can't even have any form of reasoned discussion without people piling in purely because I comment on a Sunderland thread. The crack from 75% of people on this thread is dire.

Bye

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Agreed. 

7 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Won't be able to hold the moral high ground on this one I don't think. 

24 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

...this on the other hand 😂

1 hour ago, Kilcline said:

I hope not. I can understand people not being happy, but chaos isn't the answer. 

The worst thing is, I know cops who are toon supporters and go to games, and they've had rocks and missiles thrown at them by their own kind, for just doing their job to try and keep the peace. Mental 

Just now, UncleBingo said:

Nah, these are cheap shots for me.

We are better thsn that surely?

The lad punched a horse? I’ve read millions of times that’s wrong :D

I’m on night shift and had to go into Sunderland earlier. About 18:20, and there was loads of them in that new square they have built all draped with a union flag on them. Saw one guy in Hendon on a bike with a full balaclava, draped in the flag. I looked at the South African Zulu colleague of mine and knew he had to drive his wagon out of here sharpish.