sunderland

Big River

7 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

😂

I wasn't offended by your first post, I'm just pissed off cos I backed the to go down @ 9/1

Did Newcastle United win ?

"I know well educated Newcastle supporters who wouldn't entertain Mike Ashley, refusing to attend matches and setting up legal challenges to have him removed. Who've subsequently welcomed a tyrannical regime into 'their' club. Totally compromising their integrity, Hardly intelligent behaviour.
I know gay Newcastle supporters who've equally welcomed the oppressive pay masters into 'their' club.
I guess everyone has their price.
Let's face it nobody gets mega rich by being super nice but there's a distinct step up from being ruthless in business to mincing journalists."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastles-murderous-owner-exposed-in-bbc-doc.1639672/page-3

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Did Newcastle United win ?

"I know well educated Newcastle supporters who wouldn't entertain Mike Ashley, refusing to attend matches and setting up legal challenges to have him removed. Who've subsequently welcomed a tyrannical regime into 'their' club. Totally compromising their integrity, Hardly intelligent behaviour.
I know gay Newcastle supporters who've equally welcomed the oppressive pay masters into 'their' club.
I guess everyone has their price.
Let's face it nobody gets mega rich by being super nice but there's a distinct step up from being ruthless in business to mincing journalists."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastles-murderous-owner-exposed-in-bbc-doc.1639672/page-3

Their faux outrage is funny as fuck. They weren't saying boo until the takeover occurred. Remember when it was first knocked back and a multitude of pages laughing and celebrating. Fuck all mention or outrage then about PIF

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Their faux outrage is funny as fuck. They weren't saying boo until the takeover occurred. Remember when it was first knocked back and a multitude of pages laughing and celebrating. Fuck all mention or outrage then about PIF.

I’ve said this before, but a week or so before our takeover was announced, the head of their official supporters group stood outside the SOL with an ‘Immigrants not welcome’ sign without any condemnation.

In 2016 their city voted for Brexit on the back of racist views peddled by the likes Farage, even though it threatened the biggest employer on Wearside.

Large amounts of their fans argued to defend Adam Johnson for having sexual relations with an underage girl, even when the allegations first came out they sang ‘He shags who he wants’. To this day you can still find some of them saying he could do a job for them.

Only Millwall beat them in dropping the BLM kneel ahead of games because of the negative reaction from their own fans.

In their most recent councillor elections from May this year, Reform got a large percentage of their votes, coming 2nd in many seats.

Their whole thing about defending human rights in relation to our takeover is as transparent as a fucking window.

Edited by Stifler

I attended one of their games a season before last, there was a van drinving round inside the coned of area near the ground plastered in " Britain First" stickers playing Elgar through a loud hailer.

No one seemed to think there was anything wrong with this or even unusual.

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

I’ve said this before, but a week or so before our takeover was announced, the head of their official supporters group stood outside the SOL with an ‘Immigrants not welcome’ sign without any condemnation.

In 2016 their city voted for Brexit on the back of racist views peddled by the likes Farage, even though it threatened the biggest employer on Wearside.

Large amounts of their fans argued to defend Adam Johnson for having sexual relations with an underage girl, even when the allegations first came out they sang ‘He shags who he wants’. To this day you can still find some of them saying he could do a job for them.

Only Millwall beat them in dropping the BLM kneel ahead of games because of the negative reaction from their own fans.

In their most recent councillor elections from May this year, Reform got a large percentage of their votes, coming 2nd in many seats.

Their whole thing about defending human rights in relation to our takeover is as transparent as a fucking window.

You missed

Per capita, the biggest number of Tommy 5 Names' fanboys outside of Telford

It's really funny given their very recent history of racism and supporting pedophiles that they constantly try to make themselves as more moral and righteous than us, the amount of evidence against them is unreal and yet they are very quick to point the finger at their neighbors.

On 27/08/2024 at 22:47, TheBrownBottle said:

They tend to conflate Robson being spat at while England manager for dropping Keegan with us ‘forcing him out’ in 2004, when no-one spat at him

Always wondered where that story came from due to the deliberate and/or ignorant conflation thats become reality to a lot of them and like the general hounding out just never actually having happened whilst he was with us.

So it was an incident that happened 17years before he actually managed us.

Edited by Jonas

Thought because nothing was happening transfer wise I'd pop into RTG. Never change lads. What started as a thread about some bloke driving around Sunderland with a Russian flag has quickly turned into bloke's asking for a DM to arrange a fight. Less than 4 pages to get there too. 😆😄

Screenshot_20240830_131850_Chrome.jpg