sunderland

Big River

1 minute ago, TeddySAFC said:

I said the reason I wouldn't be posting was because people pile in with dire crack, which pretty much sums up your post above. For someone who clearly despises everything Sunderland, You don't have spend a lot of your time posting about them.

So you now recollect it had fuck all to do with no football as you first quoted, now who's the tatie? Yeah I do because you're all a set of embarrassing fuckers. Mind I would never sign up to a Sunderland message board that's for sure either. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

So you now recollect it had fuck all to do with no football as you first quoted, now who's the tatie? Yeah I do because you're all a set of embarrassing fuckers. Mind I would never sign up to a Sunderland message board that's for sure either. 

You aren't the brightest bulb are you? [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

You aren't the brightest bulb are you? [emoji38]

At least I can remember what I posted a couple of months previous, instead of trying to make an excuse. Typical mackem bullshitter. 

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

At least I can remember what I posted a couple of months previous, instead of trying to make an excuse. Typical mackem bullshitter. 

How many months do you think are between August 2nd and September the 6th?

Not having a pop here Teddy, but when you say you seem to have a plan in place now - weren’t most of your fans (certainly my few r&w mates seemed to suggest was the consensus) saying how flawed it was a few months ago when you weren’t winning?

Genuinely interested as to what’s changed other than a fast start?

15 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

How many months do you think are between August 2nd and September the 6th?

5 weeks ago then, two days off a couple of months ago :lol: Does it change the point that you stopped posting because you couldn't take the stick and fuck all to do with no football? 

Edited by et tu brute

16 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Not having a pop here Teddy, but when you say you seem to have a plan in place now - weren’t most of your fans (certainly my few r&w mates seemed to suggest was the consensus) saying how flawed it was a few months ago when you weren’t winning?

Genuinely interested as to what’s changed other than a fast start?

A competent manager, a change in shift of just buying kids and a model coming to fruition of bringing players in and allowing them to go for a higher price so funds can be reinvested properly.

EDIT : BTW I am not saying it's all rosy, We are going to have setbacks. Football clubs always do, especially when you are relying on a core group with an average age of about 21, but it looks more promising now than it did before.

Edited by TeddySAFC

10 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

5 weeks ago then, two days off a couple of months ago :lol: Does it change the point that you stopped posting because you couldn't take the stick and fuck all to do with no football? 

As I said, it was down to complete knackers just arguing the toss about everything Sunderland without being able to have any form of reasoned debate whatsoever. You are testament to it, I'll give you that. O0

7 minutes ago, TeddySAFC said:

As I said, it was down to complete knackers just arguing the toss about everything Sunderland without being able to have any form of reasoned debate whatsoever. You are testament to it, I'll give you that. O0

:tino:

2 hours ago, wmot said:

Claudia Moan thread on there, I mean ffs 🤣

Have they any self awareness, about anything?

They're a bunch of twats the whole lot of them. Teddy Ruxpin sums them up, going over the top after a couple of wins (couldn't handle the stick he got and cried off before reappearing), claiming generational talents ([emoji38]) playing in their team and players who will go for fortunes if sold (except their ex best player that is). Cry like bairns when things are going against them and to a person talk absolute shite. 

2 hours ago, Ben said:

They have a thread on Ready to Groom, "Worst away ground" 

Have a guess what the first answer is ? 

Sayunt hodgee podgee park, marra 

15 hours ago, Ben said:

They have a thread on Ready to Groom, "Worst away ground" 

Have a guess what the first answer is ? 

Is it the ground that's more or less a mainstay in fans' top five away grounds?

3 hours ago, Sima said:

Is it the ground that's more or less a mainstay in fans' top five away grounds?

Tbf, it's a mainstay in top five away day weekends, if not top three.

The ground itself, not so much, for away fans anyway 😅

3 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

Today in 2020 is the day the take over was blocked by the Premier League...oh how those at rtg did laugh.

I was so angry that day, to think the amount of knackers they have let own clubs before and after then

They're going way over the top on Bellingham and Rigg mind (both whom they were saying shouldn't even be in the team at times during last year). Both may well be decent players (not seen it when I have watched them mind, but I have qualified that with the age they are), but based on four games (3 against teams who will finish lower table), they are being talked about as generational talents (:lol:) and that Real Madrid are interested. Let's see if they're saying the same after a couple of defeats and their annual slide down the league.

Some of the daft twats are already wanting us in the cup (the one they have left to play that is), exactly the same shite they were spouting last season. In the Gordon thread a few are saying (some aren't to be fair also) he only had a decent game because it was against a poor Ireland team, conveniently then ignoring that one of their first team couldn't even get into that Ireland teams first 11. Most hyperbole cunts going they are.

Edited by et tu brute

Saw there was an Athletic write up on their fantastic start in the championship. Their fans must be slightly conflicted hiring a French manager after their proud Brexit campaign became a torch for the nations's isolationists.