sunderland

Big River

On 06/10/2024 at 12:33, Dancing Brave said:

GZMeFkWXoAAepq0?format=jpg&name=large

To be fair he has been accused of being a mag on there and the user name is just what I imagine someone desperate to fit in on there would use.

There are a few unhinged posters on the who I think only post to make the forum look daft. Away from the football most of it is reasonably normal.

1 minute ago, Sid said:

To be fair he has been accused of being a mag on there and the user name is just what I imagine someone desperate to fit in on there would use.

There are a few unhinged posters on the who I think only post to make the forum look daft. Away from the football most of it is reasonably normal.

mackem ^

:mackems:

They are trying to cope. They are on about how we won’t expand SJP despite in the last few days the club admitting that they are looking into what they can do, and multiple articles on how we are willing to spend up £4bn, with SJP being rebuilt at a minimum.

Meanwhile they are discussing how they will need an extension when they get promoted, and how the owner who only a few months ago was enemy number 1 is going to back them so much, that they will get it, and do improvements to the rest of their stadium to put it up there as one of the best.