sunderland

Big River

29 minutes ago, bigfella said:

5 litre keg between at least three of them - less than 3 pints each all the way to Luton. 

You'd be finished that by Darlington.

they're lucky Andre the Giant isn't a MLF, he'd have that polished off in 5 minutes.

What a bunch of huffy bairns on RTG I joined as wheyze Keys 1 fucking post waiting approval and have copped a 6month ban,. touchy as fuck man.

"Our only saleable asset big nessie will be sold to a rival club like boro or Norwich or any team with a modicum of ambition,its also no good splitting ya spleen open over the toon they always dwarfed us and see us as a deranged cousin at best,as for our idiotic and embarrassing attempts at this human rights carry on the mags are pissing themselves laughing at us because we all wish Pif was running wor clerb"

Just now, Wilson said:

Nowt rang with a good giggle at these scruffs man. 

Oh aye agree, but on a day they trundled to a shit draw at Luton with a goal by some clogger cunt called Embleton, we just twatted Villa 4-0 and are top 4. Bigger fish to fry and all that than these useless tramps. I normally enjoy a good laugh at their pointless goings on, today just feels like we should be enjoying us more.

1 hour ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Oh aye agree, but on a day they trundled to a shit draw at Luton with a goal by some clogger cunt called Embleton, we just twatted Villa 4-0 and are top 4. Bigger fish to fry and all that than these useless tramps. I normally enjoy a good laugh at their pointless goings on, today just feels like we should be enjoying us more.

Agreed, but part of enjoying our result is also enjoying huge helpings of schadenfreude at the plight of our nearest and dearest.

4 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

What a bunch of huffy bairns on RTG I joined as wheyze Keys 1 fucking post waiting approval and have copped a 6month ban,. touchy as fuck man.

"Our only saleable asset big nessie will be sold to a rival club like boro or Norwich or any team with a modicum of ambition,its also no good splitting ya spleen open over the toon they always dwarfed us and see us as a deranged cousin at best,as for our idiotic and embarrassing attempts at this human rights carry on the mags are pissing themselves laughing at us because we all wish Pif was running wor clerb"

"Wor clerb". How ever did they notice that one? [emoji38]

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

I see they’ve ripped off the Bruno song.

What the Bruno in the middle song?

They've been singing something about the "Fulwell rising" to that tune for a couple of years, I'm afraid.

Man U song originally, took me years to realise it's sort of the tune of Bad Moon Rising.