sunderland

Big River

"I can’t see the ownership of Newcastle changing for 1,000 years."

Fingers crossed, Bob!

"Which clubs have the heritage of Newcastle? They are top 20 in the world, a special club."

They'll ignore that bit down the road, I'm sure.... Unless they genuinely reckon they're top 19!

6 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I don’t think anyone knows. The guess is that it’s a lot though as we spent a fair bit initially and supposedly Sunderland were asking a ton for him in the summer because of it. And, you know, Levy.

Sunderland evaluated him at £15m and to be honest in think it’s a gamble worth taking.  He’s always busy and a handful, think that’s why Burnley kept coming in for him.

Edited by Gawalls

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Sunderland evaluated him at £15m and to be honest 39 goals in 90 appearances, in think it’s a gamble worth taking.  He’s always busy and a handful, think that’s why Burnley kept coming in for him.

Would have been interesting to see what Ange would have made of him.

Jesus this Sunderland team looks young. Anyone know their average age? (Before I go and laboriously work it out).

30 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Would have been interesting to see what Ange would have made of him.

Jesus this Sunderland team looks young. Anyone know their average age? (Before I go and laboriously work it out).

Average age 23. Only three players over 24. Think Pritchard is still a kid in my head and he’s comfortably the oldest at 30.

8 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Yeah the Milan one was mildly amusing because of the chants from the last time we played there 20 years ago, but it needs knocking on the head now.

Let's treat them like the irrelevance that they are.

It’s Daz Curry’s lot, they are obsessed in fairness.