sunderland

Big River

Think it says more about the club itself to be honest. Managers who've had varying levels of success have found it a shit show there, but they live in this little dream world where if England didn't come calling for Big Sam, him and Kirchoff somehow have them as a top 10 club. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Hungarian mackem. Bet that’s a lonely life in the kocsma on match days.
Unless this bloke reveals himself as the next Arsenal Wenger it most likely will be 14 ex head-coaches by Jan ‘25 anyway. 

15 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Oh dear, Sky Sports Magedia representative, Keith Downie has been upsetting them again.... :lol:

Tyne Tees interview commented the same but also added something like 5 managers in 18 months or so. 

And then ended the piece by adding that the fans always give a new manager a chance. Said with a straight face.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Tyne Tees interview commented the same but also added something like 5 managers in 18 months or so. 

And then ended the piece by adding that the fans always give a new manager a chance. Said with a straight face.

Bewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

Isn't he that stupid councillor who was trying to get the airport name changed to Newcastle Sunderland. The fucker was wearing the same top then

But but but I thought it was only Mags who wear their tops to public events?

Another one for the Groomer mentalists to add into their ‘SAFC replica tops in public is good, Mag tops in public is bad” wankbank.

4 hours ago, Nucasol said:

But but but I thought it was only Mags who wear their tops to public events?

Another one for the Groomer mentalists to add into their ‘SAFC replica tops in public is good, Mag tops in public is bad” wankbank.

Lad i know flew out to Germany the other day for the match tomorrow. Checked into 'Ponteland International Airport' and was wearing his sunlun shirt ffs. Disturbing levels of sadness to actually change the tag on Facebook like, he only sings Cant Stop Falling in Love on holiday karaoke too....

8 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Lad i know flew out to Germany the other day for the match tomorrow. Checked into 'Ponteland International Airport' and was wearing his sunlun shirt ffs. Disturbing levels of sadness to actually change the tag on Facebook like, he only sings Cant Stop Falling in Love on holiday karaoke too....

Glad you say “lad I know” rather than a mate. Sounds a proper whopper.

17 hours ago, Donut said:

Le piss sacked yet?

I'm genuinely looking forward to see how he does, if he was 31 and had his record of 23 wins as a manager I'd almost see the point. He's 48 with no managerial pedigree this can only go tits up, 15/2 to be relegated.