Pre-season (2024/25) - A-League All Stars 8-0 Newcastle Third or Fourth Team

bowlingcrofty

2 minutes ago, GlenMag said:

Seeing the alarm for 1.10, still not over Monday so will probably turn it off in me sleep. Must be awful to be a Yank having everything on in the middle of the night all the time

Won't be more around 9am their time as they are 5/6 hours behind? 

Just now, CPL said:

Won't be more around 9am their time as they are 5/6 hours behind? 

I feel like 7am at the earliest (on the east coast). Out here in the mountains the earliest is 5am. Not too bad at all. Especially since all matches are broadcast here (unlike over there ;)) and I can just catch the recording at like 8am when I get up. :lol: 

So much of the content has me smiling to myself like an idiot, having this feeling towards the club again is brilliant. I never stopped supporting, but for a long time there was no realy excitement behind that support, now im sat up waiting for team news for a pre season friendly that will finish about 2 hours before I have to get up for work. Ill hold Howe, his team and this set of players in very high reguard for bringing all of that back. 

20 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Surprised we never had baseball or owt ower here

4 hours of drinking and screaming at athletes. It's amazing you never took to it.

20 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Always loved playing rounders at school. Surprised we never had baseball or owt ower here.

Cricket.

Aye I used to like rounders n all. Was always a good laugh.

27 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Murphy looks like a pro hitter.

Hes in the wrong sport - made a good catch too.

Also was howling at Isak complaining of a low ball so the next one sails way over his head :spit: