Pre-season (2024/25): Yokohama F Marinos 2-0 Newcastle United FT

bowlingcrofty

For a pre=season friendly, that was highly entertaining, normally they are boring as sin, but that had a decent level of intensity to it.

Also, I think its really beneficial to be playing a team who are halfway through their season, and are match sharp. Especially a J-League Team who are a decent level league. 

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Any chance Willock starts the season instead of Big Sean? 

I have nothing against Longstaff, but I really hope so. 

Willock offers so much more, decent touch, killer passes, drives the ball well and generally is way more unpredictable that Longstaff, which makes him harder to play against.

Thknk it will be Willock, Bruno and Joelinton for the first game.

Murphy is fine as a squad player / rotation option, he is versatile, humble and a great lad for the dressing room. Got a bit of talent too. We don’t want to overburden him and rely on him for every 90mins in a gruelling season though.

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Murphy is fine as a squad player / rotation option, he is versatile, humble and a great lad for the dressing room. Got a bit of talent too. We don’t want to overburden him and rely on him for every 90mins in a gruelling season though.

Almiron: "Am I a joke to you?"

7 minutes ago, catlover24 said:

Almiron: "Am I a joke to you?"

Miggy, we thank you for everything you have done with us, but Father Time has come calling on your Premier League career. Hope you enjoy many successes in a less challenging league and environment.

Edited by Pablo
Spelling