Terrible players who become Messi/Ronaldo incarnate when playing us

gjohnson

5 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Sterling’s been scoring against us back his Liverpool days. He’s surely got to be in double digits for goals against us. 

9 goals in 18 matches. Sunday was the first time he's scored more than one goal against us, so he's scored against us in 8 of 18 matches.

On 09/05/2022 at 15:29, Hovagod said:

He played like Johnnie Stretchy eight arms in that Ian Woan 1-1 game too, having previously played against Man Utd (5-0) like he was on a bet to not use his arms 

He turned into inspector gadget the cunt. How the fuck he kept that Albert shot out I’ll never understand. 

10 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

That fucking volley this season. Boils my piss, he's so shit and he goes and does that? Fuck off, man.

I think he isn’t tbh. You get strikers playing in mid table teams that don’t have his goal record, yet he consistently plays for a terrible team that finishes bottom. Same with Mitrovic. I’m sure most of these ‘Championship strikers’ would score plenty with reasonable service. 

11 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

That fucking volley this season. Boils my piss, he's so shit and he goes and does that? Fuck off, man.

To be fair he was about 8yds out, on the full volley and just hit it as hard as possible towards the goal, looked a lot more spectacular than it was technically good.