General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

From what I’ve read, Gallagher was as much a pest as Bellamy, but stronger and a better natural finisher. Don’t know if he was as quick but as I couldn’t envisage Shearer and  Milburn in the same side, and the Cole-Beardsley link-up seemed hard to ignore, thought I’d give Wee Hughie the nod. 

That Chelsea match is going to be tasty as fuck. 5.30pm Saturday evening, last match before the World Cup. Hopefully get Arsenal levels of participation from the crowd and a performance from our players.

I kind of remember a rumour the FA wanted their players from the big 6 not playing that final round of fixures before the World Cup.

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Yup, still there. Haven't actually watched a match there in a while so not sure what the turnout is

Seems pretty popular these days if the Toon Army USA Facebook group is anything to go by. 

All I remember about watching a match there with you is how mortally hungover I was. One of my all-time least favorite Uber rides. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

8 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Seems pretty popular these days if the Toon Army USA Facebook group is anything to go by. 

All I remember about watching a match there with you is how mortally hungover I was. One of my all-time least favorite Uber rides. :lol: 

You gotta stop coming into town on weekends we have the early Saturday game :lol:

13 minutes ago, jack j said:

Just drove past the ground. How long has tbat picture not been on the wall of the North West corner where the box office used to be. Mrs reckons it's been gone ages but I've just noticed it?

South West?  The mosaic?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/newcastle-united/startseite/verein/762

Not relevant in any way but interesting IMO. Transfermarkt have updated their player valuations this week. Isak, Bruno, ASM, Botman, Joelinton, Willock, Pope, Almiron, Longstaff, Schär, Murphy (!) and Anderson had their values raised. Shelvey the only player with a decline.

Edited by Pata