General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not sure where to put this but it’s pretty general for us:

Looks like we’ll be getting some serious coverage of our U-21s. And y’all will get to see that sweet Port Vale kit up close. 

Edited by cubaricho

And the one goal he scored was a 25 yard screamer in the first game. :lol:

Tell you what though, I bet that's the sort of stat Howe will look at. Maybe a centre-back will be on the list as we should be getting a centre-back with 5-6 goals there. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

20 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

And the one goal he scored was a 25 yard screamer in the first game. :lol:

Tell you what though, I bet that's the sort of stat Howe will look at. Maybe a centre-back will be on the list as we should be getting a centre-back with 5-6 goals there. 

Just looking at the shot stats, and he had 56(!) last season, which puts him in the top 40 in the PL ?

8 hours ago, SteV said:

Just looking at the shot stats, and he had 56(!) last season, which puts him in the top 40 in the PL ?

Was a bit irritating seeing Burn score a simple header from a few yards out against Brighton because if we put that sort of ball in for him most games, defenders can do fuck all. We get tons of corners and set-pieces, start scoring from these more and we're laughing. 

Wasn’t sure where to post this but just been chatting with my old man about the first ever match I attended. I’d thought it was a Newcastle game but turns out it was an England U21 game v Hungry at St. James’ in 1983. This was sparked by a post in another thread that reminded me about the fella who used to do the red Indian war cry during matches. Anybody else start attending in this era? Team sheet for the match…

IMG_4355.png

Edited by PhilT

Not sure where to put this but hopefully someone can help. I'm renewing my season tickets online, and I get a helpful notification reminding me to add my magpie mover. Yet I can't find anywhere to add it, and nothing shows up during the renewal process. Any ideas? 

The Magpie Mover ticket is available to purchase when you renew your Season Ticket. You must be logged into your Season Ticket account and have purchased a 23/24 season ticket to purchase the ticket.

Thats from the network one site. Says available when you renew, but then states you have to have purchased the ticket first? I'm assuming the later is correct? 

Edited by Adam

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not sure where to put this but hopefully someone can help. I'm renewing my season tickets online, and I get a helpful notification reminding me to add my magpie mover. Yet I can't find anywhere to add it, and nothing shows up during the renewal process. Any ideas? 

Thats from the network one site. Says available when you renew, but then states you have to have purchased the ticket first? I'm assuming the later is correct? 

There’s a separate section in ‘Home Tickets’ bit:

787B6F0A-143C-49CA-B957-C27989804E2F.thumb.jpeg.a22ed81d70acaff6d5f47a174e047379.jpeg

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I have no events found. Have you already renewed your season ticket? 

No, not yet.

Sorry, it’s not in Home Tickets, it’s in the main section, just click the badge in the top left and it should be at the bottom

2 minutes ago, SteV said:

No, not yet.

Sorry, it’s not in Home Tickets, it’s in the main section, just click the badge in the top left and it should be at the bottom

Found it, what a fucking chew on. 

Ok so you can't and shouldn't buy this with your renewal if you want to pay by direct debit. So I'll have to do two different orders it seems. 

Edited by Adam