General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Out of curiosity, do we have any knowledge of ST numbers currently in St James'?

From my dealings, they have said that corporate is full, no ifs or buts.

But what about general seating areas? I keep asking them about it and they flat out say no availability and obviously, I think this is just by design by the club to keep as much availability for a match by match basis for members etc?

9 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Out of curiosity, do we have any knowledge of ST numbers currently in St James'?

But what about general seating areas? I keep asking them about it and they flat out say no availability and obviously, I think this is just by design by the club to keep as much availability for a match by match basis for members etc?

Somewhere in the 30k’s. Definitive answer never established 

Shit or bust on season ticket relocation and its unfortunately bust for me.

Although i do feel at fault for it, the clubs ambiguity via emails certainly hasn't helped. Guess i can only hope St James' is expanded or we build a new stadium.

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Although i do feel at fault for it, the clubs ambiguity via emails certainly hasn't helped. Guess i can only hope St James' is expanded or we build a new stadium.

Was your ticket classes as hospitality?  My understanding of the way the club is run is that general tickets (platinum to family) and hospitality are run as entirely separate departments, so they don’t allow a path from hospitality to general tickets or vice versa.

That is a choice by the club and not to say they could not make exceptions if they wanted to.

15 minutes ago, OptimusSlime said:

Was your ticket classes as hospitality?  My understanding of the way the club is run is that general tickets (platinum to family) and hospitality are run as entirely separate departments, so they don’t allow a path from hospitality to general tickets or vice versa.

That is a choice by the club and not to say they could not make exceptions if they wanted to.

Yep classed as hospitality, and I tried several times to lead conversation to general sale areas via the complaints@nufc email instead of solely dealing with corporate.

49 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

If I were you I'd be tweeting at Mehrdad, Jamie Reuben, etc. This is a very dumb way to treat someone who was previously paying for one of the most expensive tickets.

Btw gallowgate was one of the cheapest hospitality offerings, what's replacing it is the considerably more expensive offerings.

Is the thinking you could jump a ST waiting list/none available by getting a more expensive hospitality ticket then when that goes up like a normal ST then getting a general seat converted to a standard ST has kind of been a workaround? 

Obviously not saying you’ve done this or some of the circumstances even existed but now that we have no STs available is that how they are maybe seeing it?

How long you had the hospitality ST?

Edited by LFEE

4 hours ago, NE27 said:

Did they offer you a season ticket in the Barracks and if so what was the price for a season in there ?

24 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Is the thinking you could jump a ST waiting list/none available by getting a more expensive hospitality ticket then when that goes up like a normal ST then getting a general seat converted to a standard ST has kind of been a workaround? 

Obviously not saying you’ve done this or some of the circumstances even existed but now that we have no STs available is that how they are maybe seeing it?

How long you had the hospitality ST?

Since 2014 mate.

Could maybe imagine some people might have tried that?

21 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Did they offer you a season ticket in the Barracks and if so what was the price for a season in there ?

It was 2k a season in barracks.

Although a friend who did take the move has told me it's went up this season also.

5 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Since 2014 mate.

Could maybe imagine some people might have tried that?

Just my thinking. It’s certainly a workaround but really if you’ve had it since 2014 wasn’t your intention.

Not one to usually encourage tagging the owners as suggested but I think with fairly applied exposure you should get it resolved.

Are you a member of the NUST?

10 minutes ago, NE27 said:

It was 2k a season in barracks.

Although a friend who did take the move has told me it's went up this season also.

I would imagine it has, though in comparison to other hospitality it probably seems cheap at the price now.

On 18/06/2023 at 07:15, NE27 said:

Think the club said "just over 30k season ticket holders" when pressed back in February when deciding on how to allocate Cup Final tickets.

5 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Think the club said "just over 30k season ticket holders" when pressed back in February when deciding on how to allocate Cup Final tickets.

Think they’d probably be able to flog 50 to 60k season tickets this summer if we had the capacity.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Think they’d probably be able to flog 50 to 60k season tickets this summer if we had the capacity.

Easily. Never known such a buzz around the place as there is now. We went into town on Saturday. Parked at SJP. The amount of people just milling around in their replica shirts was unbelievable. Shearer's was packed. Loads sat outside in their new shirts. Club shop absolutely mobbed. Walking around town I couldn't believe how many people there were going around in NUFC clobber. Wor lass even commented that it was like a home game!

Literally everyone wants to be part of it. It's brilliant!