General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Sky Sports NUFC Debate special tonight featuring Bellamy and Dyer if anyone wants to listens to how we are deluded pigs and expect Champions League football every season and how we’d rather lose 17-16 than win 1-0!

Donald Trump!

Sky Sports NUFC Debate special tonight featuring Bellamy and Dyer if anyone wants to listens to how we are deluded pigs and expect Champions League football every season and how we’d rather lose 17-16 than win 1-0!

I've not seen anything from Dyer as a pundit but I've heard he still thinks fondly of his time with us. Know he let himself (and SBR) down at times, but also injuries played their part later on in his time with us and his career in total.

Dyer said we think we have the "divine right" to be in the CL essentially.

Honestly though, where does this shit come from? We were IN the fucking Champions League when he played here, how is a desire to see the club back there a 'divine right'? We're not Rochdale for fuck's sake, we've done it before. Newcastle fans simply hope for the best, like every football fan does. However we have challenged for the title and have been in the Champions League, that's the difference.

Dyer said we think we have the "divine right" to be in the CL essentially.

Honestly though, where does this s*** come from? We were IN the f***ing Champions League when he played here, how is a desire to see the club back there a 'divine right'? We're not Rochdale for f***'s sake, we've done it before. Newcastle fans simply hope for the best, like every football fan does. However we have challenged for the title and have been in the Champions League, that's the difference.

Genuinely no clue. Geoff Shreeves tbf to him said that he spoke to some Newcastle fans on a train after the Brighton game, said that they said that we don't believe we have a divine right to anything, we just want to see the club strive to be the best we can be. And that's the truth, the CL and thinking we have a right to the top 6 is bollocks, but we've seen what this club can do when everything moves in the right direction and it can be there.

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't expect Dyer to be the prick. I hope he gets up for a piss in the night and pulls his hammy, then pisses all over himself.

Please, go on...

It was his defence of Ashley that was bullshit, Dyer said something like we wanted Keegan and that didn't work out, we wanted Shearer and that also didn't work out etc, completely ignoring the reason it didn't work out as he put it was down to Ashley. It was infuriating to watch.

TV changes are due today - rumours West Ham is staying on the 23rd but Arsenal and Chelsea away are being moved as well as Man City at home to 27th 7.45pm which would be hopefully bollocks!

That Man City move would be ideal for me.

TV changes are due today - rumours West Ham is staying on the 23rd but Arsenal and Chelsea away are being moved as well as Man City at home to 27th 7.45pm which would be hopefully bollocks!

That Man City move would be ideal for me.

And that is what really matters.

Not at all. But surely an evening midweek game on a day when public transport would be running to a full schedular and a lot of people still have time is more ideal than a Boxing Day game where public transport will be running to a Sunday schedule?

Remember a story of him burning cash in front of a waiter (to mock him) when he was here. Bullshit or not...it stuck. So fuck him :lol:

I heard someone went up to him doing keepy-ups with a bottle stating 'bet you can't to this?' to which he pulled a £50 pound note out, set alight to it and said 'no but I bet you can't do this?'

Classic myth.

Starting to come round to the idea Souness was right all along about bellamy.

Souness is a horrible c***. Absolutely detest the bloke and he's by far my most hated NUFC manager of all time.

He was spot on about Bellamy though. He's an odious c*** as well.

Guest neesy111

Starting to come round to the idea Souness was right all along about bellamy.

Souness is a horrible c***. Absolutely detest the bloke and he's by far my most hated NUFC manager of all time.

He was spot on about Bellamy though. He's an odious c*** as well.

:thup: