General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Sir Bobby (and this club by extension) made Bellamy a hell of a lot of money; he could have easily wasted away at Coventry etc. if it wasn't for what Sir Bobby did for him. Same could be said about Dyer who pissed away millions here after being a perma-crock.

I respect the hell out of how good they were when on form and fit but their lack of humility doesn't surprise me.

TV changes are due today - rumours West Ham is staying on the 23rd but Arsenal and Chelsea away are being moved as well as Man City at home to 27th 7.45pm which would be hopefully bollocks!

That Man City move would be ideal for me.

And that is what really matters.

Not at all. But surely an evening midweek game on a day when public transport would be running to a full schedular and a lot of people still have time is more ideal than a Boxing Day game where public transport will be running to a Sunday schedule?

No. Boxing Day since I was a kid has always been about going to the match! Same with all the blokes in my family and all of my mates.

I can only assume the majority of other people feel the same.

Was there.

In the clock stand. :D

Me too. Were we together??

James?

Nah, doubt it. Was just me and my cousin trying to keep straight faces, but there was a fair few of us dotted around in (and occasionally pulled out of) there to be fair. O0

Looking at the other fixtures, I know they had the farce regarding the Christmas Eve game, but interesting to see that Leicester Vs Man Utd is on Saturday night with a 7.45 pm kick-off. Gives them a good chance to look at how that time slot works for the audience seeing they're considering to add it in the next round of contracts.

For anyone making travel arrangements - this does NOT include the fixtures of the 30th (Brighton home) - next week for those and January matches for some daft reason!

BT say that they've got the Palace v Man City game on New Year's Eve?

Been wanting to book travel for Man City away for ages and they're just taking the piss.

Nee boxing day game is shit.

For anyone making travel arrangements - this does NOT include the fixtures of the 30th (Brighton home) - next week for those and January matches for some daft reason!

When would that be moved to though?

NYE I assume!

SEVEN out of our opening eight away matches moved for TV! Cheers lads!

Sun 20th Aug 1.30pm – Huddersfield

Sun 10th Sep 4pm – Swansea

Sun 24th Sep 4pm – Brighton

Sun 15th Oct 4pm – Southampton

Mon 30th Oct 8pm – Burnley

Sat 18th Nov 5.30pm – Man Utd

Sat 2nd Dec 12.30pm - Chelsea